Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Food Recomendation

• 13-04-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭

i am curently feeding my dogs science plan advanced fitness but 1 of my dogs has got sick a few times in the last few weeks. i would like a recomendation of food that might suit them.

Breads = 1 x lab cross & 1 x pointer cross
    Activity = not taken for walks but run arould alot on the land
    Price Range = less than €65 per 15kg

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Try Robbies you have to order it online but I wouldn't put my two on anything else. The vet always comments on how healthy they are, no more sick tummies, red raw eyes, sore noses, unfinished food. It's €56 per 15kg and a large bag lasts our two a retriver cross and jack Russell cross about 6 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

barbiegirl wrote: »
    Try Robbies you have to order it online but I wouldn't put my two on anything else. The vet always comments on how healthy they are, no more sick tummies, red raw eyes, sore noses, unfinished food. It's €56 per 15kg and a large bag lasts our two a retriver cross and jack Russell cross about 6 weeks

thanks ill have a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Burns and James Wellbeloved are really good foods, particularly for dogs with sensitive bellies. My own dogs tend to do really well on them and a big bag lasts ages. Both are around the €55ish mark for a 15kg bag. Most large pet stores and some vets sell them, along with online at www.zooplus.ie (or www.zooplus.co.uk, which can sometimes be cheaper!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

I had a dog with VERY sensitive stomach - he was on Nutram which I got online from a company called Chrisites in N. Ireland. I have feed my other dogs Arden Grange (chicken & rice) for the past 3 years and I'm very happy with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I feed burns to my 6 and they all love it, clean their bowls everytime

• Advertisement
Advertisement