Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel router problems.. suggested settings?

• 13-04-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm using Eircom's new Zyxel router that was sent out to us as a replacement. The thing is ridiculous as everyone knows at this stage and I will be buying a high end one, once I have the money. However, until then it'll just have to do, but I was wondering if anyone has tweaked the router to run a bit faster and smoother. My connection seems to drop every time I start a torrent and when I check the error logs it's just a pile up of 'user has exceeded blah blah'. I've tried increasing the max number of sessions per user to 4096, along with decreasing, but with no avail. Also, my NAT settings are currently set to 'sua only'. Every time I check 'full feature', my router times out and will no longer connect at all. Can anyone help me??

Comments

Advertisement