Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent flower-shop Dunshaughlin/Ratoath area?

Options
  • 13-04-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

i Live in Dunshaughlin and I know a couple of good flower shops in Dublin near where I work but it would be nice to have a shop nearer that offers good value, with flowers that don't rot after just a few days...any suggestions? My other half, she likes (no, loves) flowers and soI'm looking to recoup brownie points lost in recent times in that department!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

moiras ,main street dunshaughlin
    opposite the aib
    been there for years
    always fresh bouquets

+1 for Moiras. Flowers are usually very fresh and imaginatively arranged. Nice selection of house plants too, and some nice bits and bobs. Luv this shop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, but Moira's would not be my first port of call... looking for an alternative in the general area...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Moira's, very hard to beat, best customer service you'll get pretty much anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Obrieski

There's a few in Ratoath, can't recall the names off hand, which are good. A small bit further afield, theres a shop in the Super Valu complex in Ashbourne that does brilliant stuff. Once again, can't remember the name but got flowers there recently. Excellent so they were

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

CUCINA wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, but Moira's would not be my first port of call... looking for an alternative in the general area...

I hear you. My wife would kill me if I wasted my money on flowers from that shop. Will PM another number

Advertisement