Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Boston summer 2012

Options
  • 13-04-2012 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Myself and a friend are heading to boston and are wondering if anyone knows where to look for accomodation. If anyone is interested in sharing to cut costs we would be more than happy with that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Adrianno28

you should look at craigslist for boston under apartments/houses. You will find lots of stuff there , in heading to wisconsin hopefullyand got sorted easil already. Some people advertise for flatmates aswell and cos theres two of you it shouldnt be too hard. How was your embassy interview- mines soon- worried much!-yea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jonny364

Thanks for the advice. The interview is nothing to worry about.All that happens is you hand up all the documents you have to bring, the take u're fingerprint and thats about it.It not an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 liamo121

Hi,

Myself and two friends all aged 21 are travelling to Boston for the Summer also.

Have you had any look with accommodation yet? If its easier to get a place for 5 we'd be open to joining up. We've being looking around for places near Allston Brookline Cambridge Fenway pretty much anywhere near the city.

Let me know anyway.

Kind Regards,

Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 xxSineadxx

Hiya,

Myself and a friend, both girls, both 22 are heading to Boston on June 3rd and would love to find people to share with! Have ye sorted yer acc?

Sinead :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 liamo121

Hi,

Were arriving June 4th! Nothing organised yet, we have a hostel on Hemenway St booked for the first few nights, going to get out then and look around the area, I looked into it a lot and the likes of sublets and roomshares seem a bit steep for any sort of a good location. Hopefully we'll meet a few others in the hostel looking for a place as well and with a couple of us we could try get a place. By all means stay in touch drop me a message if you find something suitable and need a few more people for it!

Liam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 xxSineadxx

Cool. We're gonna book into a hostel too and hope to find people to share with there...sure my email is shinzee@hotmail.com get in touch if you find anything as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaramelCat

Hey guys! Sorry to kinda jump on your post, but I'm currently in Boston on a j1 myself, I decided to do it alone so would love to meet up with some Irish people and go for drinks or something! (preferably somewhere air conditioned, because this heat at the moment is crazy!) :P

Advertisement