Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on where to live?

Options
  • 13-04-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi, I'm moving to Dublin soon. I will be working near the Kylemore Luas stop on the Naas Rd. Where would be a good area to live? (house-sharing) I'd like to be near the Luas line preferably. I was looking at Islandbridge? It's beside the Phoenix Park which appeals to me. Any advice? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

carolinej wrote: »
    Hi, I'm moving to Dublin soon. I will be working near the Kylemore Luas stop on the Naas Rd. Where would be a good area to live? (house-sharing) I'd like to be near the Luas line preferably. I was looking at Islandbridge? It's beside the Phoenix Park which appeals to me. Any advice? Thanks.

Have you tried the Blubell area ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭ciaran_h

realies wrote: »
    carolinej wrote: »

Have you tried the Blubell area ?

Islandbridge is nice...bluebell wouldnt top my list I must say.....drimnagh or walkinstown maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stevensi

How about Kilmainham or Inchicore...Bluebell wouldn't be top of my list either to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Stoneybatter. Near enough to town so you can walk. Near enough the LUAS line for you to get to work. Near the Park. Good pubs. Decent restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭carolinej

Walkinstown looks grand. Within walking distance to Kylemore. I like Kilmainham too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement