Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a passing bug in Fifa12??

Options
  • 13-04-2012 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem?

Basically my players keep passing the ball by themselves (particularly in the final third of the pitch), I don't press the pass (X) button or anything. These passes are not even necessarily to another player even, I'm talking like ridiculous back passes when my striker is in on goal 1 on 1 and everything, it is becoming very frustrating!

Is this a known problem or have I somehow inadvertently changed my settings? I haven't even been on the settings screen until the problem started to occur.

I thought it might be my joy-pad but its a brand new one I only bought about a month ago.

Thanks for any input guys.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Does it happen with a different controller? Just because your controller is new doesn't mean it isn't faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

joshrogan wrote: »
    Does it happen with a different controller? Just because your controller is new doesn't mean it isn't faulty.

Hey thanks for the reply, I appreciate it alot. Sorry for so late response I haven't been available.

I dont think its the joypad because I don't get any similar problems in any other games. No unwarranted button presses like. Not to mention the fact it only happens regularly in the final 3rd if the pitch. I have defaulted all settings in the game however and it continues to happen.

I don't have anymore ideas and I have checked to see if anybody else has similar problems. Its doesn't seem so though?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Have a look in the game options. I haven't played Fifa 12, but I'm pretty sure some of the earlier versions had an option for automatic passing.

Advertisement