Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best venue for 21st in Tullamore?

• 13-04-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm trying to find somewhere for my sisters 21st in June. Just looking for somewhere fairly casual and reasonable, won't be anything big, I think about 40-50 people maybe.

A bit of research online tells me that Fergies and Cosgroves do free fingerfood and DJ for parties of 35+
    It's years since I was out in Tullamore so any advice on what they're like? Fergies was called Characters last time I was there! And a friend of mine from home said Cosgroves is nice but attracts a very young, barely legal clientele!

Any advice or other recommendations would be very much appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Hugh Lynchs is a very nice spot for a 21st if you can get it. There's a function room upstairs for 21st and stuff like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

I have to agree with hugh lunches, also the wolftrap could be another option for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yeah I'd say hugh lynches. Was there for a 21st and it was lovely. you'd have your own function room etc.
    I was in Cosgroves for a 21st as well and it's fine but you're just in at the back, anyone can walk through. In fact people have to walk through to get to the toilets and smoking area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

The room upstairs in the wolftrap is free and big area. The food there is very good aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Hugh Lynches sounds good, I was at a birthday party there years ago alright and thought it was nice. Any idea how much it costs?

Never thought of the wolftrap either, in fact I thought it was closed down, must have re-opened? Nice venue too, will def look into both of these places.

Thanks a mill for replies everyone!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement