Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist interested in starting/joining a band

• 13-04-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of starting/joining a band in Dublin. I was playing in a cover band and also do a lot of my own stuff. Please check the My Music section of my website http://fendersharks.com to get an idea of how I play and how I approach music.

Give me a shout if you're interested

Jacek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

Hi Jacek,we are a start up band and we're currently looking for a lead guitarist to complete our line up,we are working on covers only at the moment but we hope to move on to do originals very soon..our set list includes the likes of oasis muse white stripes brmc and many more..give us a shout if you're interested cheers anthony

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rockon2012

Hi Jacek, private message me if you're interested in talking in more detail about joining a covers/original rock band.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jack31

Hi Anthony,

yes i would be interested; would it be possible to do a quick jam session in the near future?

cheers

Jacek

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jack31

• Advertisement

Are you available tomorrow?

Advertisement