Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Question

Options
  • 13-04-2012 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo. I've decided on this image.

http://www.theopolitical.com/graphics/dost.jpg

Roughly how much would something like this cost, and does it look like a difficult job? I want it to be perfect. The only thing holding me back is the thoughts of it being different. That would drive me nuts.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

ThirdMan wrote: »
    Hi.

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo. I've decided on this image.

http://www.theopolitical.com/graphics/dost.jpg

Roughly how much would something like this cost, and does it look like a difficult job? I want it to be perfect. The only thing holding me back is the thoughts of it being different. That would drive me nuts.

Thanks.

I don't think that would be difficult for a capable artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Cool... but that brings me to my next question.. who is the best in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

ThirdMan wrote: »

Cool... but that brings me to my next question.. who is the best in Dublin?

There is no best really - its all personal preference. Honestly the best thing to do is to look through the portfolios of all the artists and see whose work you love most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

There is no best really - its all personal preference. Honestly the best thing to do is to look through the portfolios of all the artists and see whose work you love most.

Cool, thanks!

Advertisement