Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
  • 13-04-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

So i've gone back a number of pages and I can't find anything for this part of the city, or maybe i'm looking in the wrong section?? In any case, I was lucky enough to have a friend cut my hair for years until she moved away so now i'm left with no personal hairdresser, cheek of her!!! I rang a hairdressers today in the Glasnevein area to ask how much a trim and blowdry would be and I was told 46euro, holy crap!!! I don't earn good money but I don't begrudge paying for a decent service just not one that costs 46euro for less than an hours work. Admittedly I haven't been in a salon for a number of years but I thought there was something on the news not so long ago about vat decreases and hair dresser prices coming down, what the hell were they charging before if it's 46euro now?? Just baffled and feel so poor that I genuinely can't afford to pay that kind of money. I'll shop around for sure but if anyone can shed some light on an average spend for a trim and blowdry for medium length hair i'd appreciate it, just as a guide. If 46 is the norm i'll start saving !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Hairess in Fairview do a wash, cut and blow dry for €25 on Thursdays. That was the price the last time i was there anyways. Might be out of your way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

Thanks Pretty, you're great for getting back to me, on a mission now to find a bargain :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Jervis shopping center.
    Boson belle - all qualified and very reasonable and friendly :)

Advertisement