Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who do you hate most??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭marketty

breakfast roll man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 wasislos

child rapists gang rapists violent rapists. If ur gonna do jus tell her uv a knife and to pretend to like it. O and murders too.

add everyone else to that list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

The whole cast of Coronation Street and Eastenders. Complete shower of sh1tes!

And my neighbour who cut down the big trees in his garden. Now he can see me, and what I'm up to!

Almost forgot. The crowd of cranky losers at Golf tournaments. All in a line, watching, waiting, and more waiting. Get a bleedin' life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Simi

Myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

No real people as such, but don't get me started on fictitious one like Helo and Athena from Battlestar Galactica.

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Genuinely can't think of anyone.

I don't have the energy to hate people anymore. Used to alright.

Now I dislike people and forget about them and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Trash Ninja

I'm not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I dislike people but never hate them

exception for Bertie & Mcgreevey though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

serious fookers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

I hate everyone, oddly though for uniquely different reasons.
    hey it is no weirder then someone loving everyone for no reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My Sister

She's stole thousands, from my dad, my elderly grandparents (who died last year), her husband (now ex), her husband's business, the blind disabled guy she was a carer for, her new boyfriend, the list goes on

I hate her with every breath in my body, she is everything i hate and more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

i haven't volunteered names or stories because i really don't hate anybody. I don't care enough to hate anyone. there's some people here on boards that annoy me, but meh, it'd be dull if I liked everyone! but outside of boards, nope, I only deal with people that I like.

so your turn.... :p

Ye me too. I am one of those people that "dump" anyone that pisses me off. Life is too short. Unfortunately there is no way for ME to get rid of these two. One just has opinions about me that are unfounded and feels the need to voice them. The other just plays games and is manipulative.

Fun Times!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

People who are facebook preachers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Perhaps if you let the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart you'd feel a lot more love for your fellow man.

No way I'm letting anyone who rose from the dead & encourages people to drink his blood & eat his flesh into my heart...classic zombie behaviour :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭blowtorch

Sepp Blatter. I don't forget his little smirky ' Ireland want to be an extra team in the World Cup' reference at the press conference, and his sniggering fupper!

Oh yeah - Phil Hogan, and Phil Hogan as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

hate leads to the dark side........sounds like a plan, lets go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

YOU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't care enough to be spiteful, or hold grudges, so to speak. Just seems like.. when you hate people, your just holding in a lot of spite, and miserable feelings, towards someone you proclaim to dislike, why should be subject to that? That being said, there are.... 4 people, I would 'hate' I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

The cunt who ripped me off last year, 500 euro's.Little does he know that I've already cancelled his wedding reception.

A couple of family members too , ongoing family feud about a house and land.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Aidric wrote: »
    Probably Karl Pilkington. Fúck off you unfunny cúnt.

He's still funnier than Ricky Gervais.

Speaking of which I f*cking hate Ricky Gervais. I have an overwhelming urge to kick him in the face.

In fact I f*cking hate everyone

The whole cast of Coronation Street and Eastenders. Complete shower of sh1tes!

And my neighbour who cut down the big trees in his garden. Now he can see me, and what I'm up to!

Almost forgot. The crowd of cranky losers at Golf tournaments. All in a line, watching, waiting, and more waiting. Get a bleedin' life!

Now that you mention it. I hate people who shout " get in the hole " at golf tournaments.

Its usually on a par five too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Don't hate any one, but have deep dislike for a certain premier league football team, Hector aarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how anyone can wake up to him in the morning, Amanda Brunker and Des Bishop, wouldn't will ill on any of them, thank god for the freedom to turn them off whn they are on.

Don't hate any one, but have deep dislike for a certain premier league football team, Hector aarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how anyone can wake up to him in the morning, Amanda Brunker and Des Bishop, wouldn't will ill on any of them, thank god for the freedom to turn them off whn they are on.

I hate Liverpool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Michael O'Doherty from Celebrity Come Dine With Me, what an idiot of a man.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

People who Stir hate and create more tensions between the sectors and divisions in our Country .Fn Pop Singers are the worst .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

People's unwillingness to even (if they disagree too) see an another side to something/topic and how it came to fruition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

I haven't the time or energy to waste on hate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

My last boss. What a nasty little prick of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Kerry Katona:mad: Hate that bitch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I hate people who are so ignorant and stupid that they'll never be able to see how ridiculously wrong their views are. I.e. racists, misogynists, homphobics etc.

Also, overpaid premiership football players who spend half the time diving and trying to get players sent off :mad::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,341 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Kerry Katona:mad: Hate that bitch

Was that your thousanth post? Cos it was a doozy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I like MOD, he tells it like it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I don't hate anyone, I did once many years ago and it was such a drain that I've learned never to let anyone bother me that much again. There are some people I dislike intently but rather than hate them I feel sorry for them and I just get on with doing my own thing and don't bother to think about them.

Give it up OP and try to focus your attention elsewhere- you'll feel much better for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

People who say stuff like:

"It's the banks fault"
    "Sure the government could have stopped us"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Don't know him, you wouldn't either if you didn't watch such bollix, idiot of a man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I don't hate anyone, OP. And nor should you.

Perhaps if you let the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart you'd feel a lot more love for your fellow man.

Bible bashers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

I like MOD, he tells it like it is.
    Yeah but nobody asked him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

blowtorch wrote: »
    Sepp Blatter. I don't forget his little smirky ' Ireland want to be an extra team in the World Cup' reference at the press conference, and his sniggering fupper!

It was a laughable suggestion, to be fair to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Dr. Robotnik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Myself for being such a procrastinating asshat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

that a-hole who ripped apart my post with quotes and research and pie charts and diagrams and expert testimony and polls and videos and he was still WRONG, and after two years of ongoing study I intend to prove it to him. Hate runs deep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IrishGeordie

I don't have too much of a fondness for Phil Coulter.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

that a-hole who ripped apart my post with quotes and research and pie charts and diagrams and expert testimony and polls and videos and he was still WRONG, and after two years of ongoing study I intend to prove it to him. Hate runs deep.

You are not the only victim there .It's called Obfuscation and i always choose Brevity . ...it kills them....after their lengthy ordeal a few well chose words sets them adrift .I must be right and i don't play games just for kudos .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

mattjack wrote: »
    The cunt who ripped me off last year, 500 euro's.Little does he know that I've already cancelled his wedding reception.

A couple of family members too , ongoing family feud about a house and land.

LOL, the first part of this really made me laugh! Really! Are ya serious that you've gone and cancelled his wedding reception?? Tell us more……

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

blowtorch wrote: »

Oh yeah - Phil Hogan, and Phil Hogan as well

At least Sepp Blatter is useful for if you want to paint a wall or get into the attic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I dont really hate people anymore. There are certain individuals I think are sub human, right now Michael Lowry, Pee Flynn and other gombeems like the Healy-Rae's are in my opinion a waste of space and dont serve any purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

mattjack wrote: »

You shouldn't even go through with the marriage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Eamon Gilmore
    Phil Hogan
    Brendan O'Connor
    Sinead O'Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭funnilenough

i think phil hogans' ok.fair enough his second film was pure shyte,but the first one was great.'member he was shavin with a Bic in the river and he see's yor wan wakin up so he whips out his big knife and finishes off shavin with it?
    sure he's bleedin deadly,so he is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement