Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santry building on fire

Options
  • 14-04-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Industrial estate before M50 bridge, big big big fire in what i think is the ND building.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Saw that myself driving home, was VERY big, and huge amount of black smoke when I saw it around 10.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Industrial estate before M50 bridge, big big big fire in what i think is the ND building.

What is the ND building

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

What is the ND building

Norbert Des somfin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Norbert Des somfin

Norbert Dentressangle?

On that site they wash all the green trays (you'll see them on veg section) for Tescos. Apparently pallets at the side of the building caught fire and spread. Don't know how extensive damage was but I hear the fire was spectacular!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭lank

Spectacular, eh?
    Sounds to me like we have a pyromaniac in our midst!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭lank

I wonder who might have the finger pointed at them?
    Or
    You got the wrong building Scottie99

Seriously tho, the warehouse, a 24/7 operation, hygenically cleans all the plastic display units for Tesco. There's a huge amount of plastic stacked in and around the building, fumes would be main prob. Hopefully everybody got out ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Scottie99 wrote: »
    Norbert Dentressangle?

On that site they wash all the green trays (you'll see them on veg section) for Tescos. Apparently pallets at the side of the building caught fire and spread. Don't know how extensive damage was but I hear the fire was spectacular!

Fairly sure it was that one, we seen it from M1 and i shat myself. Thought it was one of the buildings i manage :(

Flames coming from inside the building when we passed and it was spectacular.

Advertisement