Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uk Tv Tapings Nov 2012

• 14-04-2012 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭

Possibly Mon 5th Nov wwe will tape Raw somewhere in the uk.

Was thinking of heading over to one of these.

How much roughly would the following cost ??

3X good seats in the arena
    Flight Costs
    Accomdation

I probly would leave Ireland early Monday Morning and then leave the UK Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

Sorry for asking so much was never on one of these before

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I went to the Smackdown taping in Liverpool last November from Dublin.

Flight was about €60 i think at the time, flew over the Tuesday and stayed in a small hotel that was fairly cheap. I remember me and the mate doing the whole trip for around €200 each but we decided to do it late and bought our ringside tickets of ebay for around £120. It was worth in the end considering we were on the TV for the whole night.

I'm planning on doing both RAW & Smackdown next November once there both in the same city.

Tickets go on sale for WWE's return to the UK on April 27th. They will tape RAW on November 5th from Birmingham and SmackDown on November 6th from Birmingham also.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

ciano316 wrote: »
    Tickets go on sale for WWE's return to the UK on April 27th. They will tape RAW on November 5th from Birmingham and SmackDown on November 6th from Birmingham also.

Damn there going on sale a lot sooner than i was expecting!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Any sort of pre-sale do we know? Or not..

Tickets are on sale on friday from a website called theticketfactory.com

I was wondering if anyone has used this site before??

• Advertisement

Yes, I always use them for concerts/gigs etc... perfectly reliable and I much prefer them to Ticketmaster

Hendo9 wrote: »
    Yes, I always use them for concerts/gigs etc... perfectly reliable and I much prefer them to Ticketmaster

What about getting seats that you want like trying to get front row or ringside for WWE events. Is it possible to choose your seat??

You pick what block you want to be in, but thats as good as you get, they'll tell you once youve chosen what Block and advanced as to where the seat will be.

Or, just use TicketMaster as they'll be on there too

Hendo9 wrote: »
    You pick what block you want to be in, but thats as good as you get, they'll tell you once youve chosen what Block and advanced as to where the seat will be.

Or, just use TicketMaster as they'll be on there too

There not on ticketmaster. I emailed the ticket factory and he said if you choose the block and the tickets are available they'll be there so fingers crossed really..

Ah I only saw a couple of dates on TicketMaster (London, Manchester) and thought they were all on there.

On Ticket Factory, you'll basically get a seating chart up when you click whatever date you want.

Then on the left hand side you select what Block to look for seats in, choose how many you want, then click next, then it'll show what seats you have been offered in that Block (if theres some available) and you go through the process and book them

• Advertisement

That ticket factory website was terrible..

Everytime I searched for a ticket it kept giving me no results.

Anyway Ringside for Smackdown on the side that they face to talk to the camera & In the risers to the left of the camera side for RAW.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

How **** was The Ticket Factory? Thankfully got tickets in the end for Raw.

First bad experience ive had on The Ticket Factory but managed to get some in the end!

It was awful wasn't it. As soon as 9am hit the whole thing froze up. I didn't get a ticket until 9.40..

Shocking but glad you all got tickets.. The arena ain't huge so it will be hard to have a bad seat. ;)

Anybody heading over to Birmingham on Monday??

Advertisement