Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanedirect H2O X5 Mop discount voucher

Options
  • 14-04-2012 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any codes whether its 10% off or free P+P i came across a few, but didnt work!

I went straight to the checkout to see if the codes worked, without filling all the details or address, credit details etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smurf2000

You should really read some reviews from other independent sites.
    I ordered mine about 10 months ago and I'm on my third one. When they are working they are brilliant but then between 10 and 20 uses it dies. Not a splutter out of it. I do all the water vinegar cleaning for lime scale which does not work and then have to send the unit back to them.
    On the plus side they pay for postage as long as i drop it up to courier service in Ballymount otherwise you will have to pay for them to collect it off you. The most annoying thing is having to wait between 2-3 weeks for a replacement.
    I literally have 3 sets of every attachment as they only require the unit itself to be shipped to England.
    I have tried to get a refund instead of a replacement but since in past the 90 days it looks like in in the cycle of returning it every 2-3 months for a new one.
    Just a heads up with my experience with the h20 x5 steam mop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Richiesen

My first H2O X5 went faulty after 3 months and was replaced. The second one has now gone faulty ie no noise from pump and a smell of burning. As the warranty runs from date of first purchase Thane will not replace it. Offered me a new head unit for just under €60. No thanks 2 tries is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ripplecon

Toy quality item, wont be buying another until I see a good alternative brand

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Concerned54321

Hi POF,

I'd be careful buying one of these mop's. I bought 1 last summer and have only used it a handful of times. And I loved it, was brilliant to use and got rid of the dirty grouting etc..... I have always maintained the unit and stored it correctly ( as it was so expensive!) Then I tried using it over the weekend and it shorted the electricity in my house and I narrowly avoided being electrocuted! :eek:

Expressed my concerns with the customer service dept who are not giving me a refund.... despite the fact that it is a health hazard. The NCA and small claims court have been contacted.:mad:

Think before you buy! :eek:

Advertisement