Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place for Anti- ......./ ...........?

Options
  • 14-04-2012 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

I' m not sure if this is the right place to ask this and I' m not sure. :confused:

But as the shooting forum charter seems to me, after reading it, to be saying if its 'political' put it here.....

The Hunting Forum states ' if your' e anti- hunting don' t post and don' t read any posts, you are going to be offended. If you must post etc. etc.'

So my question is- where exactly do those who have opposing views to hunting/ bloodsports go to on Boards.ie to post their facts/ views/ opinions etc. regarding Hunting/ Bloodsports?

Is such a place permitted, that being Anti- hunting/ Bloodsports?

And if not, Why not?

Genuine question.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

Chao

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The debate comes up in humanities once in a while. Feel free to start there.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Mr.Flibble

I'm sure there is a Politics or Ethics Forum somewhere on here.

Genuine answer.

You should also have a look at the Grammar Nazi Forum. You might learn a bit about spelling & punctuation there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Threads with apposing views come up in humanities now and again like it wasnt me said, also in animal and pet issues altho they have tightened up on them threads in the last while and wont allow too much detail and dont foget the gardening forum where YOU have pushed your anti 'bloodsport' agenda before.....

The reason the hunting forum has that in the rules is so not to offend people or at least warn them they may be offended.

So my genuine answer; if you want our views on things and have questions to ask fire away and keep it civil, if your hear to push your agenda take it somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Or go and ask DeVore if you can set up your own section of boards for anti bloodsport/animal rights extreemism debates.So we can come over on our high horses and be offended and cause offence as good neighbours!:rolleyes:
    Genuine answer.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement