Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grab one vouchers dublin 15

Options
  • 14-04-2012 5:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is anyone having difficulty booking with a voucher in Brady's Castleknock inn for the deal on offer, it ends on the 14th and am always told they are full on weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Are you talking about the newly opened restaurant above Brady's?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Bought the voucher too when it came out a few months ago and was never able to get a booking at weekend (any time Friday Saturday or Sunday) even a couple of weeks in advance.

They advised that they had plenty of reservations available if you didn't use the voucher but were unable to accommodate me if I wanted to use voucher.

The place was pretty much empty, one day we called in but they wouldn't accept voucher. There was nothing on the terms and conditions advising it couldn't be used at weekends. I eventually contacted Grabone and got a refund. A work colleague found them very unaccommadating also and got refund too.

The whole point of voucher promotions is to get people in the door and create a good impression, however, the whole episode and excuses really left a sour taste with me and I would never recommend or visit Brady's again, due to their attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Also had a similar experience with Bradys trying to use the grabone voucher. They kept trying to push me to use it in the carvery. Not being a fan of carvery I just asked for the next available weekend booking, which was a couple of weeks later.
    As regards the meal...my partner was a bit upset having ordered duck spring rolls for starters and vegetable spring rolls were served. They should have just told us they had run out of duck spring rolls rather than trying to deceive us.
    I also had an issue with the claimed savings on the voucher as buying the most expensive items in the menu didn't equate to the savings, complained to grabone and they changed the vouchers quickly.

Advertisement