Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad not syncing all apps?

• 14-04-2012 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I'm having trouble getting all iPad compatible apps to sync from my iTunes account. It seems to be randomly choosing not to download some. Just wondering if anyone has any idea why?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Have you tried just downloading them again from the App Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fiddlydee

Have you tried just downloading them again from the App Store?

Yeah, but they are paid for and the app store is telling me I have already purchased them??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It should then give you an option to download them again.

Are you running an old version of iOS?

No, i updated it before I synced the iPad

Just to be clear, you are doing this using the App Store on the iPad, yes? If so, and you've previously purchased that app, you should see an install button allowing you to download it again. Otherwise it will just say installed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Are you jailbroken? Are you sure that your apps are from the app store only and not from...less legitimate sources?

Sorted. I basically shut everything down and when I rebooted it gave me the option re install optioned you mentioned Sad Professor. Weird. But sorted. Thanks both. All apps were from the app store and above board!!

Advertisement