Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about sending IM1295 form

Options
  • 14-04-2012 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey Guys,

I have sent my payment but have a small query regarding sending on the IMM1295 form. In the event more pages were used for the employment section of this form (where you were instructed to continue on separate copies on the form if this were the case) do you also include these in the email or just send the one single copy of the form?

How did others in similar situations with accepted applications proceed here?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

I emailed it on with the form as an attachment. Im in the final stage now. So well see what happens. Just sent it if they dont need it they will just ignore it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 drop303

jd83 wrote: »
    I emailed it on with the form as an attachment. Im in the final stage now. So well see what happens. Just sent it if they dont need it they will just ignore it.

Thanks for the info. So to confirm, you had more than one attachment in the email; the main copy of 1295 and your additional copies with only the work history detailed? Regarding the final signature at the end of the document, did you leave this blank?

Thanks for your response!

Yh 2 attachments. The form and the an additional pdf file with my extra work details. The form is sent without been signed. Just make sure its the one you posted them with the barcodes at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 drop303

Yh 2 attachments. The form and the an additional pdf file with my extra work details. The form is sent without been signed. Just make sure its the one you posted them with the barcodes at the end.

Great, thanks for response. So in my case 1 main form then 2 additional PDF with the extended employment details. Given that you name the main form with your WTN how did you name the extra employment file? Also did you leave the actual body of the email blank?
    Thanks!

drop303 wrote: »

Great, thanks for response. So in my case 1 main form then 2 additional PDF with the extended employment details. Given that you name the main form with your WTN how did you name the extra employment file? Also did you leave the actual body of the email blank?
    Thanks!
    i just said that the extra files were my extended employment info and called the file extended employment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement