Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are David Moyes and everton done.

• 14-04-2012 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭

10 years winning nothing, is it time for everton to move on.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

lol

They would be doing worse without the man. No reason for him to be fired.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,275 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

niallo27 wrote: »

lol.....had to happen:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Twat

I'll accept my yellow/ban.

Also where's your question mark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Your team has just won a place in the FA Cup Final. Shouldnt you be celebrating or at least concentrating on your own team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Amy21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,389 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Ridiculous thread, ridiculous poster.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

He's a better manager than Kenny "100m and we'll barely get top half" Dalglish.

I suppose he won the Milk Cup though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Talk about obsessed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Trolltastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭McGrath5

This is getting very boring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

At the right club with the right resources,he'd actually win something.
    He'll have to leave Liverpool to achieve that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I for one believe Steve Kean is the man to lead them to the Championship. KEAN IN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Sore winner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

What a sad and pathetic thread

hang your head boy.

Or better still, since your team just got to a final, maybe you should be enjoying that instead of obsessing over Everton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Terrible thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Lock this pointless thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,985 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I for one believe Steve Kean is the man to lead them to the Championship. KEAN IN!
    We can swap managers right now. Get it done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hes done so much for the club with next to little resources. Why even think about sacking him. I wouldnt mind seeing him at united after fergie goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

i'm putting you on my list of enemies

42672.gif

The motive of the OP is quite clear given he makes the thread and disappears then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Every time a team lose a match are we going to have "Are manager X and team Y done........"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Top thread. Questions have to be asked of Moyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

The motive of the OP is quite clear given he makes the thread and disappears then

Oh I'm here smiling away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Gracious in victory as always, get through to a FA cup final and decide to open said thread. How sad.

Oh I'm here smiling away.

Says it all - pull the pin and let it go off?

Go out and grab a beer. You have a cup final to look forward to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I am still waiting for the thread "Are Carl Macauley and Vauxhall Motors done?".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Here's a funny picture of Carroll to make a joke out of this thread

150157_349371278443402_199098633470668_907429_492859408_n.jpg

Dalglish out

Oh no he won two games, hes the greatest manager in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

DB10 wrote: »
    Dalglish out

Oh no he won two games, hes the greatest manager in Europe.

This thread is about David moyes and Everton, there is a separate thread for Kenny and liverpool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

homolumo wrote: »
    Top thread. Questions have to be asked of Moyes.

I hear Everton have only gone and got a new kit deal. Top top work by Moyes if you ask me. A successful season by all account.

Plus I'm sure they didn't want to win the cup / league. Next season is their year. Definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This thread is about David moyes and Everton, there is a separate thread for Kenny and liverpool.

Why are you a man and a girl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Clubs without the money of the old top 4, Spurs and now Man City are always going to struggle for trophies.

Everton are done if Moyes leaves :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Best manager on Merseyside. Liverpool would have won a title in the past 20+ years if they had him.

problem is, he is too good a person to be managing the darker side.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

ah lads...im against trolling and all that jazz...

and united lads, sod off...this is a merseyside thing...

but this is a bit of a poky jab joky thing....will ye not be so serious.

I had a little Lol...but thats it...now grow up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

eldwaro wrote: »
    ah lads...im against trolling and all that jazz...

and united lads, sod off...this is a merseyside thing...

but this is a bit of a poky jab joky thing....will ye not be so serious.

I had a little Lol...but thats it...now grow up

It's the usual pile of sh1te from Niallo27. No more, no less really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Morricone

I think that this thread is valid I think Everton and David Moyes should be done soon enough. Its time Moyes left Everton and went to a club capable of giving him some money to invest.

That will put the matter of whether he's an exceptional manager or not to bed.

Personally I don't think he will leave. Moyes is an exceptionally conservative manager and Everton meets those needs perfectly well. I don't think Moyes wants a new challenge, he's quite happy to be swamped in mediocrity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

Valid thread imo. He's been at Everton a long time and has nothing to show for it. If Everton are the big club they claim to be surely they should be looking at some sort of silverware in that period. When you look at some of the players he's had at the club over that time it's a poor return.

Also why is posters OP seen as trolling?

Its surprisingly ironic how Liverpool fans feel victimised on this forum, while they continue to create troll threads like this one.

They give all the stick they like, but they cannot handle a bad word said about their football club despite their behaviour in the last 18 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He already posted it in both of those too. There are no words.

• Advertisement

Its surprisingly ironic how Liverpool fans feel victimised on this forum, while they continue to create troll threads like this one.

They give all the stick they like, but they cannot handle a bad word said about their football club despite their behaviour in the last 18 months.

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/your_tale_is_enthralling_trollcat.jpg

adox wrote: »
    It's the usual pile of sh1te from Niallo27. No more, no less really.

well i take it your a united fan, and while i dont believe you shouldnt be here, i do believe the joke side of this is completely lost on you as this is between the merseyside rivals.
    i understand that its fierce tempting to come in and back the enemy of an enemy but still...wisht.
    Morricone wrote: »
    I think that this thread is valid I think Everton and David Moyes should be done soon enough. Its time Moyes left Everton and went to a club capable of giving him some money to invest.

That will put the matter of whether he's an exceptional manager or not to bed.

Personally I don't think he will leave. Moyes is an exceptionally conservative manager and Everton meets those needs perfectly well. I don't think Moyes wants a new challenge, he's quite happy to be swamped in mediocrity.
    Dubit10 wrote: »
    Valid thread imo. He's been at Everton a long time and has nothing to show for it. If Everton are the big club they claim to be surely they should be looking at some sort of silverware in that period. When you look at some of the players he's had at the club over that time it's a poor return.

and lads, not jibing here, but if it wasnt for moyes Everton would be in bother. he is a top notch manager who has grabbed the club by the scruff of the neck and kept them above the water. a great manager. not all success is measured in silverware...think about it...there are three titles you can go for in a season, with hundreds of clubs...he should be applauded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Moyes once brought Everton to fourth. With zero money he's turned Everton in a top 10 side year after year.

He's done a fantastic job and I hope Tottenham offer him their job when Harry goes, cos he deserves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

eldwaro wrote: »
    well i take it your a united fan, and while i dont believe you shouldnt be here, i do believe the joke side of this is completely lost on you as this is between the merseyside rivals.
    i understand that its fierce tempting to come in and back the enemy of an enemy but still...wisht.

and lads, not jibing here, but if it wasnt for moyes Everton would be in bother. he is a top notch manager who has grabbed the club by the scruff of the neck and kept them above the water. a great manager. not all success is measured in silverware...think about it...there are three titles you can go for in a season, with hundreds of clubs...he should be applauded.

If he is the "top manager" you think he is why not test himself at the highest level? Top managers should always look to improve themselves and their CV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If he is the "top manager" you think he is why not test himself at the highest level? Top managers should always look to improve themselves and their CV.

How many better clubs have offered him a job do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

It was one poster. The majority of Liverpool fans seem to disagree with the sentiment of the OP. But continue with the silly generalisations and sweeping statements. Reflects well on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Maybe that was his intention but he possibly fell in love with the fans and club and is showing great loyalty.

Maybe he is waiting for the right club.

It was one poster. The majority of Liverpool fans seem to disagree with the sentiment of the OP. But continue with the silly generalisations and sweeping statements. Reflects well on you.
    It was several posters abusing David Moyes in the match thread. It's pathetic he's a top manager and doesn't deserve that abuse.

Some people cannot be happy and prefer to abuse Moyes even after their team won the match. Probably the same crew that sing about Dalglish one week and want him out the next.

well i think being at a club in the premiership for ten years is the top level.

id need an everton supporter to add some figures, but he reached a fa cup final not so long ago, and came bloody close to another.

he is one of the main faces of the premiership. and i wouldnt be surprised, though many might be, to see him in contention for the united spot when fergie steps aside.

It was several posters abusing David Moyes in the match thread. It's pathetic he's a top manager and doesn't deserve that abuse.

Some people cannot be happy and prefer to abuse Moyes even after their team won the match. Probably the same crew that sing about Dalglish one week and want him out the next.

Weren't you calling for Wenger to be sacked when Arsenal were going badly recently?

Hypocritical

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement