Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car launchers in gta4

• 14-04-2012 3:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

i found an area of the map where if you leave a car on it for a few seconds it will send the car really high in the sky this works both online and offline i have only found one its the swings in the hove beach area
    i want to know if there is any other of these on the map and how long have these been in the game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

One of the first discovered glitches in iv. Been there since release. Not sure if there are any more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

well now i just feel like an idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its mad to think thats never been patched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

i found an area of the map where if you leave a car on it for a few seconds it will send the car really high in the sky this works both online and offline i have only found one its the swings in the hove beach area
    i want to know if there is any other of these on the map and how long have these been in the game

where is this place?

go to the hove beach area drive along the motorway until you get to a section of the wall with a gap in it its covered up by red bollards go through it and it will be on your left with the apartment block

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Maybe they didnt patch it because they knew it was so much fun? I personally dont want it patched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I reckon R* put it there on purpose, it is like something they would do.

is it?,,,,,deadly

Advertisement