Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Photography Portfolio Results?

Options
  • 14-04-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all, I submitted my portfolio back at the start of March and I have yet to receive my results? Has something gone wrong or have some results not been released? My friend received hers nearly two weeks ago?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Maisie

my son got his nearly two weeks ago also. They came as an email.......not by post. Have you checked all email accounts you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

No, It was connected to the one email, it's the one thats on my CAO and I received an e-mail already from dit about an information day, Just out of curiousity, how did your son do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Magpies

I haven't gotten mine either for photography, though I have friends who applied for Viscom who got their results two weeks ago? I'm tempted to email DIT about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

I emailed them yesterday and got a reply saying that they sent them out 2 weeks ago, you need to email admissions@dit.ie with your CAO number, just waiting for a response now

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Magpies

Fantastic, I'll try that now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

You can also call admissions and they should tell you straight away, that's what I had to do last year.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 catzzz99

Has everyone photography portfolio result been sent out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dillonbrannick

Yeah you should just call DIT here: http://www.dit.ie/study/admissionsoffice/
    I didn't apply to Photography, but I did apply to Viscom and Fine art and had to ring them to get my results, you can also tell them to email them to you as well if you want.

Advertisement