Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok to change dog's food every day?

• 14-04-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

My dog is currently on Burns chicken and brown rice but gets quite fed up of it as it's a 15kg bag. Would it be ok for him to have Burns chicken and brown rice one day and then Burns lband brown rice and next? Or one in the morning and the other in the evening? I know dogs' stomachs are sensitive but I'd love if it would be ok as He gets bored of it easily.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I would'nt see any harm in it unless he has an awful sensitive tummy.
    I give mine tuna, pasta, and rice every other day aswell to change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

No problems with it at all, lately my 2 have been getting all kinds of everything added to their dinner to see what they prefer for a bit of change compared to the normal dry nuts. They love broccoli/chicken/gravy/rice/pasta/carrots, not really too keen on cauliflower or peas though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

My dog is currently on Burns chicken and brown rice but gets quite fed up of it as it's a 15kg bag. Would it be ok for him to have Burns chicken and brown rice one day and then Burns lband brown rice and next? Or one in the morning and the other in the evening? I know dogs' stomachs are sensitive but I'd love if it would be ok as He gets bored of it easily.
    Thanks.

Maybe get in touch with the Burns customer service in th UK. They could give you some good advice on what to do: feeding amounts, exercise, treats, etc. All these factors could have an infulence. (One of the Burns agents told me before that her dog was on the same flavour everyday for over 10 years.)

(I have 3 dogs on Burns chicken & brown rice and they clean their bowls everytime.)

Advertisement