Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skerries water pressure.

Options
  • 14-04-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed reduced water pressure in the Skerries area, particularly the Kellys bay are? Up by the new spar.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

This was on the Skerries facebook on thursday, might have something to do with it.

FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL WATER SUPPLY INFORMATION
    Thursday 12th April 2012 : 10.30
    Skerries Area: The water is being turned off in this area to carry out essential repairs on the network. The water will be turned off at 11.30am and is expected to be restored by 4.00pm
    Areas affected: Mourneview Estate, Skerries Rock, Northcliffe Heights, Ardgillen View, Kellys Bay & Barnageera Cove.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Anyone any issues today? Water seems to be gone upstairs in our house and much reduced down stairs

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Keep an eye on the Fingal Co Co website. There are notices in the Water section regarding outages.

Keep an eye on the Fingal Co Co website. There are notices in the Water section regarding outages.

Thanks, i had but it had nothing. came back an hour later anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

No water around Hillside area. Hope its not just me and there is a pipe burst or something

• Advertisement

PaulD77 wrote: »
    No water around Hillside area. Hope its not just me and there is a pipe burst or something

Today? Just heard from our maintenance guy the council had our estate off for a small period on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

It was earlier, but grand now

Advertisement