Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lara's boutique in dublin su*ks

• 14-04-2012 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I always wanted to visit Dublin and got a lot of positive recommendations from my friends. Finally arrived yesterday in Dublin to some of my friends for a week and friday 13 we were out in the center for the and entered in the lara's butique to see some dresses. Unfortunately there was a blonde shopping assistant with frustrations over the roof. there was just a "what the **** are you looking at" and "get the **** out of this store" 30 seconds moment and I just got out dazed of this hell experience. Avoid this shop if you want to be treated like a customer.
    (sorry to repost this but I've never experienced such an unprofessional behaviour in any country or place I've ever been)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IrishGeordie

I've been in there before...not my scene tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

You should complain like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wberreth

yes I tried to complain on the facebook page of lara fashion boutique and also on twitter account but they simply just deleted my post and tweet. No reply for what I've said and reported. Not sure why they even hire these kind of shop assistants. But from what I've know you have such a "no answer" behavior when you know that is true

In my experience, clothes shops in general really encapsulate the phrase "cheap and cheerful".

The more expensive the clothes are, the more miserable the shop assistants seem. There are loads of great clothes shops in Dublin, but a large number of the small designer boutiques just aren't worth going into because you get an instant air of not being welcome. I like to look at the silver lining though, at least their horrible attitude is saving me money.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Spend your money elsewhere. Its their loss at the end of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Locked - discussion not going anywhere. OP, contact the store and issue a complaint if you were unhappy with the service.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement