Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need ideas help (sitting booked for monday)

Options
  • 14-04-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Ok here goes so i have a viking piece on my arm that will eventually be a half sleeve, it was started over a year ago the first sitting of 6 hours and ive had 12 laser session on a bit i want covered since then popped in Skin City a few weeks ago and booked a sitting with Paolo hes drawn this up, the backround bit including the back of the throne is his idea, now I do think its cool looking but would want to try keep it more in line with the viking theme any ideas how? Like I do llike his idea so even lil subtle change to viking it up as they say could make the diff. Thanks

Project1.jpg

Now he is limited to what he can as hes trying to cover this

SAM_0052.jpg

I only got his drawing today if neds be I can cancel and get more lasers done but after more than a year id really like to make some more progress on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

the design is pretty strong for the cover. I would go with what the artist is suggesting if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

bloody jump at that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Cheers for the replys it was cool what he drew up alright and would make a great tattoo , had a bit of a panic when I threw this up on Sat :o, im just back from Skin City now we had a few chats on Saturday and Sunday and came up with something he really liked and i liked, delighted with what he done to be honest still 2 maybe 3 sessions to finish it off and to go over the original peice at the end but have it all worked out in the head now :).

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

ace :)

Advertisement