Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions please!

Options
  • 14-04-2012 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi guys.
    I'm down in Cork this coming Thursday night for an event and was thinking of staying around the Fri night too and maybe doing a little sightseeing Fri if the weather is nice?!! I believe West Cork is fab so recommendations would be very much appreciated.
    At the moment there doesnt seem to be anyone I know around on the Fri night to hang out with but might just brave it anyway?!!
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Hi guys.
    I'm down in Cork this coming Thursday night for an event and was thinking of staying around the Fri night too and maybe doing a little sightseeing Fri if the weather is nice?!! I believe West Cork is fab so recommendations would be very much appreciated.
    At the moment there doesnt seem to be anyone I know around on the Fri night to hang out with but might just brave it anyway?!!
    Thanks in advance!

If your looking for a few people to hang out with on the Friday night just post up on the meetup thread. That is what it's there for :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

wispyman wrote: »
    If your looking for a few people to hang out with on the Friday night just post up on the meetup thread. That is what it's there for :D

Cheers!
    Am never on the Cork forums so didnt even see it there!
    Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Check out Blarney Castle.
    Decent pub is Mutton Lane Inn near Burger King on Patrick St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Depends on weather too. If nice day then Fota wildlife park is such a nice walkaround:)
    Cobh if u havent been there... or Kinsale...
    Meetups that wispyman mentioned are always great fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

clon bantry glengarriff beara and gougane barra! it can all be done in a DAY!

• Advertisement
Advertisement