Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I Cheat On My Girlfriend?

• 14-04-2012 8:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Don't get me wrong, I care about her but I just feel as though "life is getting away from me"....

For example, I've been extremely loyal and I've never so much as looked at another woman in 7 years but the fact remains that I won't be able to get gorgeous women when I'm older so it's logical to get in while the going is good so to speak...anyone else feel like this?

Plenty of women in town tonight so thinking of maybe heading in - what say ye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

No. If the relationship isn't going anywhere, bite the bullet and end it.

If things are good, appreciate what you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You care about her but to want to fúck others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I care about her but I just feel as though "life is getting away from me"....

For example, I've been extremely loyal and I've never so much as looked at another woman in 7 years but the fact remains that I won't be able to get gorgeous women when I'm older so it's logical to get in while the going is good so to speak...anyone else feel like this?

Boohoo, get real, if you feel that way, either propose a three way or break up with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭marty1985

Think very carefully dude. And then stay home tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Akward moment when the GF comes across this thread...

• Advertisement

Sure, maybe you can pick up some of those gorgeous women with your "look at my trolling skills on AH - I'm so impressive"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

If you are unhappy get out of the relationship but I think you just want your cake and to eat it.

The grass isn't always greener is very true in my experience, a lesson I learned the hard way.

Make a decision but remember you are dealing with a person that has been in your life for 7 years that is a big hole to fill and she will find someone to fill it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

You want us to massage your ego for you? Tell you that you are absolutely right? She doesn't deserve you, you could get any woman you wanted and so on and so forth?

Maybe we should have a poll :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

You make it sound like you can't decide weather to have your usual white bread with your supper tonight or try some brown ...just for a change like .Having you cake and eating it to comes at a price so no ,you shouldn't .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

7 year itch eh?

If you want a bit of strange then break up with the lass. Playing around on her kind of implies you don't care about her.

I reckon you just kind of want her as a fall back shag, as you'll head out later, fail to score some random bird and then go home and have a weepy ****.

• Advertisement

7 year itch eh?

If you want a bit of strange then break up with the lass. Playing around on her kind of implies you don't care about her.

I reckon you just kind of want her as a fall back shag, as you'll head out later, fail to score some random bird and then go home and have a weepy ****.

Don't all good **** end with a bit of weeping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Don't all good **** end with a bit of weeping

It all depends on the level of vigour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

7 year itch eh?

Thanks for the image *shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Dude, what you thinking? Premier Soccer Saturday is on late. It starts at 9:30 and is followed by mother fupping BOWFINGER!!

Give it a week.

This is how it starts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

The Weeping **** Willow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Is she going out tonight too with her friends??

How would you feel if she was having the same thoughts about cheating on you tonight??

I'd say, you go girl!!! You have a **** boyfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Wow your girlfriend is so lucky to have you :rolleyes:

Thread is a troll. There is no gf.

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Dude, what you thinking? Premier Soccer Saturday is on late. It starts at 9:30 and is followed by mother fupping BOWFINGER!!

Give it a week.

This is how it starts.
    That's it ...I'm off out but I shan't pull ...nope
    Thread is a troll. There is no gf.
    You saw that to .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Go for it bro..you only live once.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

maiden wrote: »
    Is she going out tonight too with her friends??

How would you feel if she was having the same thoughts about cheating on you tonight??

I'd say, you go girl!!! You have a **** boyfriend!

What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.

I wouldn't want her to be upset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Shoot its a free country, do what you wish, go out click the first one you can and F her if that is what you want to do.

But don't come on here looking for approval for the choices you are going to make, its your life.

PS; you are not missing that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I wouldn't want her to be upset.

No, what you mean is - you wouldn't want her to be upset with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

Do the girl a favor and break up with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

You might as well op. I've been riding your girlfriend for months now!! :D

Evie90 wrote: »
    Do the girl a favor and break up with her.

Why do women in general, defend women? You don't even know her...

I feel like I'm missing the good times....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Then spend less time trolling.

You'll enjoy life more.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Jimmyhologram

This is a myth. You dishonour her (and yourself) by cheating.

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    You saw that to .

Anything I can do for you?

Mis-read your post as "You saw to that" :D

You know what, if there is a girl (which presumably there isn't)... it doesn't matter if you cheat or not, she'll eventually see the real you and find someone 100% more deserving.

You on the other hand, will end up alone.

tatumkelly wrote: »
    You know what, if there is a girl (which presumably there isn't)... it doesn't matter if you cheat or not, she'll eventually see the real you and find someone 100% more deserving.

But in the other hand..

tatumkelly wrote: »

Hang on for a second, I haven't done anything yet...how would she see through me? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

If it was another guy you were going out with I'd be telling you to break up with him, I'm not 'sticking up for my own' I'm stating a fact you should do her a massive favor and break up with her because you clearly don't care about, so what's the point in going out with her?

Hang on for a second, I haven't done anything yet...how would she see through me? :confused:

If she was real, you would display guilt and she would see through it. Real women are smart creatures, You coming on here all guilt-ridden before you even do something shows you are not cut out for your plan.

Assuming she is real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You care about her but to want to fúck others?

A randy Panda, now I have seen everything. ;)

You're thinking of doing something, that makes you a terrible boyfriend. You shouldn't be with someone unless you're 100% with them. Cheating/considering cheating is utterly disrespectful to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Do her a favour and break up with her

Anything I can do for you?

Mis-read your post as "You saw to that" :D
    Well...

(spits into sawdust)

you gotta watch out for them dar Trolls cuz the sneaky B'stads will sometimes ...well ...sneak up on ya

( spits into dogs face and cocks the shotgun ) :cool:

If she was real, you would display guilt and she would see through it. Real women are smart creatures, You coming on here all guilt-ridden before you even do something shows you are not cut out for your plan.

Assuming she is real.

I'll never know if I never try...

• Advertisement

Well...

(spits into sawdust)

you gotta watch out for them dar Trolls cuz the sneaky B'stads will sometimes ...well ...sneak up on ya

( spits into dogs face and cocks the shotgun ) :cool:

Why spit at the dog?
    The dog is innocent in all this.
    Shotguns don't worry me, I fought in the war.

I'll never know if I never try...

Go for it, let us know how you get on.

Why spit at the dog?
    The dog is innocent in all this.
    Shotguns don't worry me, .
    The dogs name is Troll !

The dogs name is Troll !

Latchy you worry me, have you been hit on the head with something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Ask for an open relationship for awhile. Tell your girl friend that you feel it is your real need...............just the freedom to meet and be intimate on all levels with other women. Be brave enough to be up front. The feelings you are experiencing generally just don't go away, better to live your own life now and learn from the experience. I wish you luck and admire your honesty in first being honest with yourself. Live your life with integrity and like Frank Sinatra.......do it your way..................regrets he has had a few but then again to few to mention........life comes good in the end......a few storms and disappointments, yes, ....but......like he................."I did it My Way"............I wish you luck ............do not cheat.........as you are only fooling yourself in the long run.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Latchy you worry me, have you been hit on the head with something?
    Yeah ..it's called amusement . I would be worried to with a userename name like yours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Do you have kids?

Ah question: is your gf hot and if so, what time are you going out at and what is your address?

Yeah ..it's called amusement . I would be worried to with a userename name like yours.

Why would I be worried with a username like mine?

Amusement?

Why would I be worried with a username like mine?

Amusement?
    Thread was amusing ...

Oh look ...there's a spider walking across the floor .:eek:

Thread was amusing ...

Oh look ...there's a spider walking across the floor .:eek:

This thread?

I like spiders

• Advertisement
Advertisement