Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I Cheat On My Girlfriend?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I say abso-fucking-lutely mate. Go for it.

...... and remember....condoms are only for gays and sailors.....(and especially gay sailors)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Emzyxoxo wrote: »
    dont do it! i Cheated on my ex last week and it was the worse feeling ive ever had in my life! end it first!

How do you cheat on your ex?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

You are a real knob:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

The question was should you cheat? So you intend to stay with her.

Just imagine how you would feel if she was to go out tonight and ride somebody else. Nothing serious, just a big sloppy ride from a fine looking lad. She is not getting any younger. She is a bit bored with you. She might as well get them in now.

Not a nice feeling is it?

If it does not bother you then just finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kingsenny

Riiiight... because deceit always ends well :rolleyes:

If you get caught then you didn't lie well enough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

You need a Hall Pass OP ! That'll sort you out one way or t'other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

why do you think he/she is now their ex.....think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I care about her but I just feel as though "life is getting away from me"....

For example, I've been extremely loyal and I've never so much as looked at another woman in 7 years but the fact remains that I won't be able to get gorgeous women when I'm older so it's logical to get in while the going is good so to speak...anyone else feel like this?

Plenty of women in town tonight so thinking of maybe heading in - what say ye?
    You weren't in the past or are able now it's why you've been with the same mare for 7 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

kingsenny wrote: »
    If you get caught then you didn't lie well enough! ;)

I'm perfectly happy being monogamous, so there's no need for me to be a deceitful, conniving little weasel.

Why settle for scraps, when I have a feast at home ;)

--LOS-- wrote: »
    why do you think he/she is now their ex.....think!

I am trying to fit in :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mauriceD100

Don't get me wrong, I care about her but I just feel as though "life is getting away from me"....

For example, I've been extremely loyal and I've never so much as looked at another woman in 7 years but the fact remains that I won't be able to get gorgeous women when I'm older so it's logical to get in while the going is good so to speak...anyone else feel like this?

Don't do it.
    I felt the exact same as you once, I was 27, was 3 months married and slept with a girl I had been pursuing for months. We had both been on a night out, after a bit of alcohol, but nonetheless I knew what I was doing, went ahead and did it anyway. Could not get enough of this girl - thought she was just the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen - and I took the opportunity as I felt somewhat confined by my marriage. It was fun of course, but everyday I would think of her, everyday there was something to remind me of what I had done and I have to say that I have single handedly ruined my marriage. My wife doesn't know - but I know, and that's enough to have wrecked things entirely. If you truely care about this girl, don't cheat. Maybe you're just starting to take her for granted and believe me, if you cheat and realise that, the guilt is gonna kill you.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

This was 3 days ago...

Did you get the ride or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If you are unhappy get out of the relationship but I think you just want your cake and to eat it.

The grass isn't always greener is very true in my experience, a lesson I learned the hard way.

Make a decision but remember you are dealing with a person that has been in your life for 7 years that is a big hole to fill and she will find someone to fill it.

Tee hee hee hee! :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I'd only swap the gf for a girl of equal fitness and equal or greater boobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Show Time wrote: »
    Go and sow your wild oats you are only young once.

He might be young but he also might be ugly so he'd be sowing ugly oats, and end up spawning children who would cause people to say things like 'You need a licence for dogs, but not children mutter mutter etc....' :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

smash wrote: »
    This was 3 days ago...

Did you get the ride or what?

i actually clicked into this thread to find that out myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emzyxoxo

well I cheated, so now he is my ex!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irishwolff

How would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend had been cheating on you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

You're an inconsiderate ars if you cheat on someone you've been with for 7 years, sit her down and talk it out or break up.

Just imagine your GF going out the some night and pulling some young lad, going back home and letting him do whatever he wants (Including the stuff she wouldn't do with you) to her.....
    All the dirty places he could shove it, yanoo play her like a miniature golf course.

How does that make you feel?
    I highly doubt you'd bring her breakfast in bed and give her a big high 5 the next morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Idiot.

Has the troll OP ever come back to post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Its a purely personal friend. I'm a bit of a loyal fish so I wouldn't and I do genuinely love my girl so its not an option.

Advertisement