Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is best broadband for gaming.

• 14-04-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just wondering does anyone know of the cheapest broadband provider in Ireland. At present I use the Wi-Fi hotspot on my android phone to access X-box Live, but it lags. Does anyone know can you just get broadband without the phone line or t.v. packages. All I want is broadband that will be enough to let me play Xbox Live. Anything else I can do through the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭KIERAN1

kinsy4 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know of the cheapest broadband provider in Ireland. At present I use the Wi-Fi hotspot on my android phone to access X-box Live, but it lags. Does anyone know can you just get broadband without the phone line or t.v. packages. All I want is broadband that will be enough to let me play Xbox Live. Anything else I can do through the phone.

UPC or Magnet fast speeds down and up and low ping times all essential for online gaming. Should be fun on this connection

Eircom is only ok for gaming enough to get you on X box live-but the down and up speeds are rubbish you'll have a moderate experience using this service.

Mobile broadband for gaming wouldn't bother with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

+1 upc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

The hamlab in trinity was always pretty good.

Advertisement