Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First Site

• 14-04-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi All,

Would like some feedback on my first site. I used Dotnetnuke for it and have found it very useful.

It is for a music event my family is organising this October.
    http://www.octoberseis.com/

Cheers,
    Lastbuilders

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Duncan1001011

As an english speaker, i think you might be missing out on a lot of possible users. I see you have some body copy in english, so why are the headlines in irish? It would be best to stick to the one language as having the headlines in irish isn't catching my eye or tempting me to read the body copy. Slightly relevant, further reading here.

Other than that, I'm not sure what the site is supposed to do. There's a login button, but no signup link that I can see.

You should think about what you want your users to do when they land on the site. From there you can direct them by design. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, or where I'm being directed from the homepage.

*let me know if this helps

Advertisement