Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat

Options
  • 14-04-2012 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Unfortunately I witnessed a cat getting hit by a car this evening (Saturday) in Charlesland Park and it didn't survive the impact. The cat had no identification on it but it was a fairly young ginger and white cat.
    If you or anyone you know is missing their cat you can PM me for more information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

boo-urns wrote: »
    Unfortunately I witnessed a cat getting hit by a car this evening (Saturday) in Charlesland Park and it didn't survive the impact. The cat had no identification on it but it was a fairly young ginger and white cat.
    If you or anyone you know is missing their cat you can PM me for more information.

Probably the ginger and white cat talked about on the lost and found thread. Don't think it had an owner by the sound of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Not a cat fan. But no excuse for the idiot who killed this animal. If you cant slow down in time to cater for the unpredictability of animals then you wont deal with same from children. Just slow the f**k down.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Not a cat fan. But no excuse for the idiot who killed this animal. If you cant slow down in time to cater for the unpredictability of animals then you wont deal with same from children. Just slow the f**k down.

That's harsh, there is no evidence the driver was speading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Animals can very readily jump out in front of/under cars, giving drivers no chance to slow down/stop. Not always the drivers fault.

Advertisement