Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question for the lads

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

magma69 wrote: »
    If you come across as creepy to yourself, how do you think you come across to others?

That was a typo...Its 3 in the morning, cut me a little slack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,309 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Any woman who hits a man for the sake of it knowing that he won't hit her back is lousy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

gammygils wrote: »
    lousy

Best word. Word win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

That was a typo...Its 3 in the morning, cut me a little slack

I'm a cnut, I can't help myself. I apologise. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

''I'm a sttaaatar in the sack'' ''and he's broken through the gap theres no stopping him now''

back to the usual after hours posts. The world has returned to order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

What really astounds me is the fact that there are women out there that are half man half so-called woman and Neanderthal rhesus monkeys, as the women i usually speak to are intelligent, nice, very responsive to a good laugh and decent in all ways but where do these orang-utans of women come from ? do they constantly interbreed with fellow family members and cousins ?. anyway these so-called women are not women and never will be as their Genes and DNA are slop from the jungle of filth and cannot ever be called women. a real woman would never lower herself to attack a man or demean a man and the same goes for men.

hopefully nature will eradicate the filth in the next 100 years hopefully where we have a decent populous of real men and women that have respect for each other instead of this warped twisted Neanderthal scenario. here.s hoping.

I'm a cnut, I can't help myself. I apologise. :)

Its AH, I'm not expecting anything else to be fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

zenno wrote: »
    What really astounds me is the fact that there are women out there that are half man half so-called woman and Neanderthal rhesus monkeys, as the women i usually speak to are intelligent, nice, very responsive to a good laugh and decent in all ways but where do these orang-utans of women come from ? do they constantly interbreed with fellow family members and cousins ?. anyway these so-called women are not women and never will be as their Genes and DNA are slop from the jungle of filth and cannot ever be called women. a real woman would never lower herself to attack a man or demean a man and the same goes for men.

hopefully nature will eradicate the filth in the next 100 years hopefully where we have a decent populous of real men and women that have respect for each other instead of this warped twisted Neanderthal scenario. here.s hoping.

But the real question is, on a scale from one to orgasmtastic, how sexy is George Hook?

zenno wrote: »

I believe the Greeks were hoping the same some... ooh, 2300 years ago..? Nah.

• Advertisement

But the real question is, on a scale from one to orgasmtastic, how sexy is George Hook?

George Hook is the only thing banned from the deep web.
    THAT'S how sexy he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Anyone low enough to resort to violence doesn't deserve to become engaged with. Walk away and retain your dignity

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

Jess16 wrote: »
    Anyone low enough to resort to violence doesn't deserve to become engaged with. Walk away and retain your dignity while they punch you again in the back of the head

Jess we've moved on to george hook's sexiness.

Anyone low enough to resort to violence doesn't deserve to become engaged with. Walk away and retain your dignity

No one here has said they'd willingly get into a fight, they will only fight to defend themselves...In most situations, you'd only have to throw two punches before making your get away all going well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

No one here has said they'd willingly get into a fight, they will only fight to defend themselves...In most situations, you'd only have to throw two punches before making your get away all going well.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Hang on now, I never said that. I'd fukc George Hook though.

Oh yes I would.

:pac:

My hand eye co-ordination is poor and the if I can get my attacker away with one and make it to a taxi(or somewhere else safe), then job done and I've defended myself

My point seems to have evaded you. The best form of defence is not becoming involved at all

My point seems to have evaded you. The best form of defence is not becoming involved at all

Obviously.
    Nobody here has said they'd love to punch a girl.
    They've just said a deserved punch is well-earned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

id love to punch a girl

• Advertisement

I have punched and kicked women, as an adult.

Nothing worse then getting beating up by the girls in a kickboxing class.

grindle wrote: »
    Obviously.
    Nobody here has said they'd love to punch a girl.
    They've just said a deserved punch is well-earned.

I never claimed anyone said they'd love to punch a girl. Or indeed anyone. My point couldn't be any clearer: If somebody resorts to violence with you, they are not worthy of the time or energy it takes to retaliate. That time and energy is better spent removing yourself from the situation. Are we crystal now? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

OP sounds like youre not talking about in self defence but rather an eye for an eye BS so no

I never claimed anyone said they'd love to punch a girl. Or indeed anyone. My point couldn't be any clearer: If somebody resorts to violence with you, they are not worthy of the time or energy it takes to retaliate. That time and energy is better spent removing yourself from the situation. Are we crystal now? :)

Yaw, we're like, totes crystal, like.
    But if someone doesn't give you a chance of escape... Dig 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Pottler wrote: »
    You don't hit a woman, and if you do, you are a pussy and a cnut. Simples. I feckin hate men who hit women, if you are so tough, go hit a lad - but most wife / girlfriend beaters won't do that, cos they know they will get a smack back.

It's archaic attitudes like that that contribute to men being battered husbands, which happens a lot more than people realize.

Why the he'll should a man not defend himself when hit by a woman? If she can give it, she can bloody well take it as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

y
    I see no reason for a man to hit a woman.

*awaits the usual Neanderthal replies

Of course you're waiting for "...the usual Neanderthal replies".
    You're probably a woman that loves to slap men around knowing you'll probably get away with it .... or a man without ba//s and therefore think that taking a beating from a woman is the natural order!
    Just in case you forget what this threads all about:

beat·ing/ˈbētiNG/
    Noun: A punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly.

The guy who started this thread asked (b) about being hit numerous times. He took a beating. But in your book if the gender of the beater is female - it's ok to be beaten and not hit back? Like hell it is!!

DonQuay1 wrote: »
    y

Of course you're waiting for "...the usual Neanderthal replies".
    You're probably a woman that loves to slap men around knowing you'll probably get away with it .... or a man without ba//s and therefore think that taking a beating from a woman is the natural order!
    Just in case you forget what this threads all about:

beat·ing/ˈbētiNG/
    Noun: A punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly.

The guy who started this thread asked (b) about being hit numerous times. He took a beating. But in your book if the gender of the beater is female - it's ok to be beaten and not hit back? Like hell it is!!

Totally agree, Its a warped view of equality...well feminism

Advertisement