Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation query - no dial tone or dsl

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Great stuff! Thanks

Hi

any updates on this?

Just wondering if cancellation is going through ok etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Solair wrote: »
    Hi

any updates on this?

Just wondering if cancellation is going through ok etc

Not to worry Solair,

I can confirm that the order for the Technician has been cancelled. James will follow up with your PM shortly.

Best wishes,
    Ant

We were direct debited for €627.49 without even sending out an invoice explaining what it was for or anything else. We can't even access the online bill.

Absolutely fuming to put it mildly.
    PM with details sent - Please investigate as a matter of urgency.

Got your PM, thanks!

Hopefully we can get this resolved a.s.a.p.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

We were direct debited for €627.49 without even sending out an invoice explaining what it was for or anything else. We can't even access the online bill.

Absolutely fuming to put it mildly.
    PM with details sent - Please investigate as a matter of urgency.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi Solair,

Have replied to your PM, we're already working on this for you. Sincere apologies, the final bill was actually issued to ourselves. This was done to prevent the charges being requested from you however since the direct debit wasn't active on the first bill we hadn't realised it was signed up using that payment method. Will get back to you by PM for some further information when I speak to credit management.

Regards

James

Any update on this?
    We are also looking into it from the bank's side this morning to see if it can be reversed.

Any update on this?
    We are also looking into it from the bank's side this morning to see if it can be reversed.

Hi,

My manager is chasing with credit management to resolve this. The normal process is to send a cheque but we're pushing for a direct bank refund. Will have further info today but waiting for a response to the request. Could you also PM mer a mobile number as it will help speed up the process if I can contact you directly.
    Thanks for your patience on this one.

James

EDIT: Just realised there's a mobile number from yesterday in the PM.

Any update on this?

Hi again,

Quick update. Have been on the phone to your wife and explained the situation. One of our payment process managers is going to call her today and take the details required to issue the refund. If there's anything else you need to know let me know here.

Regards

James

Hi James,

Thanks for your help. We'll keep an eye on the account in the meantime and hopefully it will go through a.s.a.p.

• Advertisement

Hi James,

Thanks for your help. We'll keep an eye on the account in the meantime and hopefully it will go through a.s.a.p.

Hi,

Just checking if you have gotten the refund as yet? The balance has been removed from the account in here as of today, may take a day or so to process on the banks end. Can you let me know when it hits the account so I can close it off here. Thanks again for your patience and understanding with this and sorry for the mix up.

James

Hi,

Meant to get back to you on this.

Yes, we received the refund a few days ago.

Cheers!

Advertisement