Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do guys wipe their penis with a tissue after a pee?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Paper is unnecessary. If a shake isn't sorting it for you then try lifting below the nuts for a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I see your point. There is nothing worse than giving your member a good sake, buttoning up, only to look down 5mins later and see your covered from head to toe in your own piss. Happens to me all the ****ing time. Nightmare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Do the shake 'n' vac and put the freshness back...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ginger adam

WTF! Am i reading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

Shake, shake, shake. Regarding the question of washing your hands afterwards, I tend to although if I've just got out of the shower and my bits and bobs are tip top, why would I bother? In that case I'm touching clean skin; it's not like I regularly piss on my hands by accident!

you p1ss in the shower?
    :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Shake shake shake shake it. Alternatively use what ever else is convenient like a towel or a pet.

I prefer a slow swing myself instead of a shake...much more relaxing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

I see your point. There is nothing worse than giving your member a good sake, buttoning up, only to look down 5mins later and see your covered from head to toe in your own piss. Happens to me all the ****ing time. Nightmare.

****in hate when this happens, which is every second day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Satts wrote: »
    Just give it a good shake.

That usually end up as 5-10 more minutes spent in the bathroom.

*fap fap fap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

thread was actually surprisingly a fascinating read. You really get into people inner mind I feel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

No matter how you dance and wiggle, there always is a little dribble :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Nyan Cat

Why do people think the cock is clean? Unless just outta the shower. People sweat. I'm sure the pubes are a bacterial nightmare. And they get all filthy from all the fapping. So they're hardly clean!

I've wondered how women feel about going down on a lad knowing the little lad has pee on it. Then again I wonder how lads like a bap sammich!
    Mind Urinationally blown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

I always use a tissue to dry my weapon after going for a pee diddy. Hate the feeling of getting small drops of pee on my boxers when I don't wipe it.
    It only takes a second to dry it off so should everybody now use a tissue to ensure the little fellow is all dried off before returning to his house?

I think that would be more for "dudes" who pee sitting down,,, like a woman.

and they are the very ones trying to turn us into a bunch of metro-sexual ****, actually caring about every aspect of our appearance, only to turn around and tell us they are looking for a real man.

where does it end - make up.

an earlier poster was correct! the curtains if it is still dripping, EXCEPT on the pull - aint nobody goin home with Capt PeePants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Palytoxin wrote: »
    No matter how you dance and wiggle, there always is a little dribble :(

Normally just as you are about to put it away :mad:

I normally dip mine in afterwards, to wet the head of the baby per se

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

does the pope **** in the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭libnation

The worst feeling in the world is noticing a visible drop on your pants.

The worst people in the world are the ones who norice it and inform everyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

I always use a tissue to dry my weapon after going for a pee diddy. Hate the feeling of getting small drops of pee on my boxers when I don't wipe it.
    It only takes a second to dry it off so should everybody now use a tissue to ensure the little fellow is all dried off before returning to his house?

Good God man, are you a woman ??
    I mean who wipes there willy after a pee.
    this has made me lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,309 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Not after what happened Victor Meldrew. Olbas Oil on the toilet paper! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Do the shake 'n' vac and put the freshness back...

Our juvenile version back in the day was "do the shake ur sac and pull your foreskin back....." :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Only depends on the boxers im wearing - Black = send him in after a shake - White - dry before placing him in accurately so even if a dribble does sneak out, its not at a noticeable angle, I prefer straight the down left leg pointed slightly inwards angle meself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

of course, it's hygienic.

And grenache is all about the hygiene :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

PK2008 wrote: »
    Pfff...no recession in OP's house

Hang it out to dry and use it again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

guide to pissing!

ways_guys_01.jpg

Advertisement