Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inappropriate and possibly evil thoughts.

• 15-04-2012 9:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

In the back of my otherwise pastoral and clement little mind is an evil little Imp who possibly looks and sounds like Frankie Boyle. He causes me to think very very bad thoughts. Not ten minutes ago whilst washing the dishes i could hear Brian ' Big Bones' Kennedy warbling 'You raise me up'. "What that" I called out to my wife. "Its the Titanic commemoration ' she said. This started me wondering why nobody organised a flash mob with a few hundred people sitting down on the streets of Belfast and performing "Rock the boat".
    Couldnt be any more insulting to the people who died on The Titanic than Lardy ares kennedy.
    Do you suffer from Frankie Boyle Imp syndrome and what has it caused you to think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'm an even bigger asshole in my head than I am in real life. If I said half the sh!t I thought then I'd rightly have the snot beaten out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Not ten minutes ago whilst washing the dishes
    I called out to my wife.

Why were you washing the dishes while the wife was watching TV :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

wanting to push strangers down escalators

or off a platform infront of a train

is it wrong:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

In the back of my otherwise pastoral and clement little mind is an evil little Imp who possibly looks and sounds like Frankie Boyle. He causes me to think very very bad thoughts. Not ten minutes ago whilst washing the dishes i could hear Brian ' Big Bones' Kennedy warbling 'You raise me up'. "What that" I called out to my wife. "Its the Titanic commemoration ' she said. This started me wondering why nobody organised a flash mob with a few hundred people sitting down on the streets of Belfast and performing "Rock the boat".
    Couldnt be any more insulting to the people who died on The Titanic than Lardy ares kennedy.
    Do you suffer from Frankie Boyle Imp syndrome and what has it caused you to think?

Washing dishes on a Sunday morning ? how dare you insult the people of AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

All my evil thoughts are inappropriate. That's why I like Frankie Boyle!

The last evil inappropriate thought I had was about joining in the Canadian baby Harp seal cull this year - I'll have to do 'it' soon as Global warming may make it unnecessary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

If anybody heard even a fraction of my internal dialogue there'd be a pitchfork mob outside my door.
    I think it's the same for a lot of people, it's what our thought/speech filters are for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Mostly I say what 'The Divil' is thinking. In work I am 'the weird Irish guy that you shouldn't really fcuk with'. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

You know those people who always bring the tone of the conversation down and most people give the disapproving looks (while some snigger, maybe to themselves)? I'm the person who those people look at with disapproving looks.

I'm an equal oppertunities joker. Everything is fair game. People laugh at one type of inappropriate joke, and not at another, have double standards. If i want to make a joke that includes rape, paedophilia, racism, death, etc, i will. If you don't like it, grand, i care not a jot. Thank you sickipedia.

As for evil intentions, i do have a list of people who i genuinely would like to die. For various reasons, they have pissed me off to an extent that i wish harm on them. Do i feel bad? Nope. Would i act on these intentions? Nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

At times I get a really strong urge to do something stupid that I think would be funny. Sometimes it gets so strong that I have to stop myself and say cop on. Now all this is going on inside my head and I probably never would have done it. But it feels like a strong urge. An example would be walking by someone leaning over a low wall to a river. And I get this subconscious urge to push them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

You know those people who always bring the tone of the conversation down and most people give the disapproving looks (while some snigger, maybe to themselves)? I'm the person who those people look at with disapproving looks.

I'm an equal oppertunities joker. Everything is fair game. People laugh at one type of inappropriate joke, and not at another, have double standards. If i want to make a joke that includes rape, paedophilia, racism, death, etc, i will. If you don't like it, grand, i care not a jot.

Are you me ? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

In real life I am the soul of patience and understanding. In my head I am Larry David.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

In real life I am the soul of patience and understanding. In my head I am Larry David.
    Yeah right. Like you never attacked anybody with a cup of tea and a carving knife before :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

In your head you are an annoying jewish man?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

I am the reincarnation of the devil's red penis. Questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yes I do, my mind is a cesspit of evil thoughts, in a crowd or worse a queue, I just see rivers of blood and carnage. I should never be allowed hold a machine gun or even a light sabre, yes an operating light sabre is a part of my fantasy world as well. I am beginning to suspect I am a direct descendent of Genghis Khan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

I've often looked at kids in the micky mac adds and thought, Oh i'd love to.................better stop or i'll go to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Yeah right. Like you never attacked anybody with a cup of tea and a carving knife before :p

Duggy is no saint.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭dilapidating

not yet wrote: »
    I've often looked at kids in the micky mac adds and thought, Oh i'd love to.................better stop or i'll go to hell.

If this is insinuating what i think it's insinuating then well ..... jesus.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,412 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

When I'm driving i like to imagine I'm an extremely powerful telepath. Everytime someone pulls out on front of me/ doesn't use their indicator/ uses the wrong indicator/lane on a roundabout/ smiles at me I imagine crushing their cars with my mind powers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I day dream about beating my work colleagues to death with my own fists. Right down to their eye balls popping out as I beat them mercilessly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

lots and lots
    Today all I want to do is punch people in the face. I'll be good though and say nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

WIZE wrote: »

I get a similar 'urge', when on looking down from a high place, I always wonder what exactly would happen (to them & to me) if I push them off. I can clearly see myself just nudging them a tiny fraction, and down they go. Doesn't matter who I am with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I was only thinking 20 minutes ago, how I could arrange for several ready-mix concrete trucks to fill the neighbours house so that they could be frozen in time whilst eating their Sunday dinner, a bit like the lava from Vesuvius. My neighbours are arseholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Id have loved to have been at the launch of the titanic , Id have warned them about the iceberg and the ****ty film , theyd have cancelled their big day and thanked me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

yeah, i really should never be given a gun or any other forms of weaponary, in a public place anyway, only in my head could i imagine the damage i would do if i was having a bad day! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I have terrible terrible thoughts which I sometimes vocalise when I'm intoxicated:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I have terrible terrible thoughts which I sometimes vocalise when I'm intoxicated:(

I do this too.. You try to stop yourself coming out with whatever you're thinking, but you can't. Then comes The Fear. Ahh drink..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

I have this mad impulse sometimes to rugby tackle joggers as they run by me on the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

In person, I am the sweet little English girl with the posh accent, the potty mouth and a rude sense of humour. I have the patience of a saint and I am smiling a lot (customers words not mine).

In my mind I am stabbing some people in the eye with my fork because they are annoying me. And willing some people to just disappear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Once when I was a kid we went on holidays in wexford somewhere I was on the swings and a kid ran infront of me. I could of stopped but I though **** it and smashed the little kid full force in the head... good times. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Clocktower and a snipers rifle.....not really a thought so much as an ambition!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I'm plotting the murder of brian ormond, in particular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Clocktower and a snipers rifle.....not really a thought so much as an ambition!!!

I thought of this one myself.

Jeez, the buzz you'd get from giving some worthless troublemaker a good headshot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

in real life, i'm the guy that can be relied upon as the voice of truth - appropriate or inappropriate, i'll say it like it is, whether it actually needs to be said or not.

in my head, i really do not give a fúck about a single human being. i really couldn't care less. starving kids in africa? **** 'em. neighour's son shot dead? **** 'em. beggars? **** 'em. people lost at sea in cork? **** 'em. aunt needs a babysitter so she can go to emergency room? you get the point.

I love my dog, but that's about it.

genericguy wrote: »
    in real life, i'm the guy that can be relied upon as the voice of truth - appropriate or inappropriate, i'll say it like it is, whether it actually needs to be said or not.

in my head, i really do not give a fúck about a single human being. i really couldn't care less. starving kids in africa? **** 'em. neighour's son shot dead? **** 'em. beggars? **** 'em. people lost at sea in cork? **** 'em. aunt needs a babysitter so she can go to emergency room? you get the point.

I love my dog, but that's about it.

Ah no, Despite what I said before, look after your own,............well unless the're undesirables.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

wanting to push strangers off a platform in front of a train

It's why I never stand close to platforms anywhere to .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭darlett

I was at some cliffs last week with some friends taking 'dramatic' edge of the cliff photos. I really wanted to add to the photos by knocking them or me or us off. The camera was purely incidental in truth. Nearly had to grit my teeth to hold back the urge.

Similar feelings at times when Im in the kitchen and the big knifes are out. I darent discuss the REAL reason I cry when I'm chopping onions...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

44leto wrote: »
    Yes I do, my mind is a cesspit of evil thoughts, in a crowd or worse a queue, I just see rivers of blood and carnage. I should never be allowed hold a machine gun or even a light sabre, yes an operating light sabre is a part of my fantasy world as well. I am beginning to suspect I am a direct descendent of Genghis Khan.
    1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/
    In 2003 a groundbreaking historical genetics paper reported results which indicated that a substantial proportion of men in the world are direct line descendants of Genghis Khan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

can't say I plot or want to shoot people with a sniper rifle but I get that people take me for a bit of a walkover because I'm nice or polite or whatever (as in I say please and thank you and don't give people sh.t for the most part) and there are times when I'd like to take said peoples and headbutt them just to demonstrate that just because I don't treat them like dirt doesn't mean they can do as they please in my company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Sure were all great in our heads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Has anyone ever seen scantily females and thought "I'd bang that" then seen her face and realised she's probably underage once you've seen her up close and recoil in horror at the realisation?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

If my thoughts and dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

efb wrote: »
    Sure were all great in our heads!

True, we'd all like to do as we like.

The only reason I don't let fly at some of my neighbours is the effect it might have on my wife & kids.

Otherwise.......................Well, it just could be just like the old days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Wouldnt life be so much more interesting if we all expressed these impure thoughts that would get us all murdered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

In your head you are an annoying jewish man?:p
    I think we'd all like a day in the life of Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I can imagine psychiatrists fapping themselves senseless reading this thread.

The only thing threads like this suggest is that being a wee bit mad is completely normal.

Down at the old head of Kinsale cliffs I get stupid thoughts like 'Jump off for the laugh'.

Someone told me that it's just the instinctive part of the brain expressing a desire to be on the ground. I dunno how true that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Has anyone ever seen scantily females and thought "I'd bang that" then seen her face and realised she's probably underage once you've seen her up close and recoil in horror at the realisation?

I don't recoil in horror.I just look the other way and pretend nothing happened...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Nothing to be ashamed of there, lots of girls of less than legal age are sexually attractive, especially in this day and age when they make an effort to look that way, even if they don't really understand why.

Anyways this thread scares me a little. Maybe I'm a bit simple but I don't feel like I have these repressed rage issues. A few open rage issues maybe but nothing a quick dust up wouldn't sort out. It reminds me of the old saying in some circles, "people will watch carefully who enters their house, but will merrily allow the most vile demons into the private spaces of their mind". NotthattheresanythingwrongwiththatImnotjudging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Not a chance am I clicking that link!

• Advertisement
Advertisement