Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help in what i am warring for my birthday

• 15-04-2012 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Ok guys need some help here on this trying to think what i am warring fro my my 20th birthday

Ok i a a lad just to put that point in

Ok i have with me a gray blazer, A very lte gray shirt

2 pairs of black super skinny jeans and 2 pairs of red super skinny jeans

And gray boots black boots and brown boots

What is the best outfit i can come out with this ?

Can also get stuff to add to

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

If anyone asks you what you would like as a birthday pressie, I suggest you ask for a spelling book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

aujopimur wrote: »
    If anyone asks you what you would like as a birthday pressie, I suggest you ask for a spelling book.

Ever here of something called dyslexia ?

Does it make you big making fun of someone who's has a problem ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Hard to judge without photos but I would go for the grey blazer & shirt with the black skinny jeans and grey or black boots. I wouldn't put the brown boots with black jeans anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

aujopimur wrote: »

Helpful fashion advice only please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ok with the
    Black skinnys and boots

Does this tie work ?

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/men/accessories/ties/burgundy-skinny-tie-255485

Trying to hade out the two shades of gray with the red in-between them

Also will the gray work with red skinnys ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Ok with the
    Black skinnys and boots

Does this tie work ?

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/men/accessories/ties/burgundy-skinny-tie-255485

Trying to hade out the two shades of gray with the red in-between them

Also will the gray work with red skinnys ?

Yeah that tie would look good.

Not sure about grey and red skinny jeans though, depends on the shade I suppose. It's kinda hard to find a colour to suit red jeans.

Advertisement