Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Bearded Dragons - re-homing

• 15-04-2012 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

We have 2 adult bearded dragons (1 male + 1 female) that are in need of a new home as we are emigrating. Trying to find the best way to get them a good home?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

A you looking to sell them, or just a good home? I've had reptiles before, like yourself I also had to leave them behind when I moved country. If you are stuck I can give them a good home and plenty of attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

the guy who runs that mite be able to take them in and find them a great home <no links to adverts/rescues>

if i had space i would as i love bearded dragons ,

click on my sig and feel free to post an add on that group

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

I would gladly give them a new home and assure they are well looked after!! I am currently living alone so would love the company :)

Advertisement