Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Took my first...

• 15-04-2012 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

E last night. Holy moly!!! Had a great night, the missis can hardly walk today :D They deleted my other thread :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

They'll probably delete this one as well.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

Some people will never learn

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

flipper87 wrote: »
    E last night. Holy moly!!! Had a great night, the missis can hardly walk today :D They deleted my other thread :mad:
    Was it blue by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

good for you & her i suppose

what was the other thread about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Hugs not drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

irish-stew wrote: »
    They'll probably delete this one as well.

;)

Hopefully:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

get off the stage son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

ibtl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭flipper87

xzanti wrote: »
    Was it blue by any chance?

Red defqon:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭flipper87

and this shouldnt be deleted I'm not promoting drugs. A few people wanted me to tell them how I got on before my thread got deleted. I was supposed to take it tonight but did it last night instead :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I remember my first "yoke" in 1996 at the Columbia Mills. Good times and the techno music all made sense that night.

I never liked the comedowns though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

the def qons are absolutley mint,
    must have a had a fantastic first night flipper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I remember my first "yoke" in 1996 at the Columbia Mills. Good times and the techno music all made sense that night.

I never liked the comedowns though.

they mustn't be what the used to since people are able to sit in front of a computer & interact with the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭UL_heart_throb

so what was it like? you sound fairly upbeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Its a sunny day take another then watch Kevin and Perry go large on dvd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

and this shouldnt be deleted I'm not promoting drugs. A few people wanted me to tell them how I got on before my thread got deleted. I was supposed to take it tonight but did it last night instead :D

But you are promoting them by telling us of the fantastic night that you had off it.

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

so what was it like? you sound fairly upbeat

His head exploded, and he is now dead, but he didn't, but he is on the rocky road to ruin. Definitely.

Watch out for all that heroin, flipper!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

We're unfortunately going to have to lock this one as many people view "I took a drug and didn't die" as promoting drug taking.

So I guess there probably isn't room for a civilised discussion on this type of topic in after hours.

With regret we will have to close the door on this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement