Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it possible to go up 100 points?

• 15-04-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

first of all let me say i just love the leaving cert no social life, teachers and parents expecting ya to study from noon till night and of course the exam itself ,sure doesn't it decide your life like.

Anyway i was just wondering was everyone as stupid as me i studied minimum 2 hours a day over the easter break but it doesn't feel like i did any. Im fairly sure ill fail the oral have bits and bobs learned should i ditch the document haven't started to learn it yet and my orals tuesday.

Mocks went very very badly got 300 points and failed higher level maths (dropped to ordinary now). I need 390 points for a course in Galway is it possible?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

It's hard to say really, but I wouldn't say it's absolutely impossible to achieve. You know what you have to do, so good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

At 300 points it's fairly easy to go up. I think the higher your points, the harder it is to increase on those points so 300 shouldn't be too hard.
    What I found with my LC last year was that once I dropped Higher Level maths I had so much more time to devote to other subjects so they all increased in grades. I went up 80 points from my mocks

Advertisement