Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

Cabingirl wrote: »
    But there has to be changes to the pass/fail group surely (don't call me Shirly) - if the new pass rate is lower for job sim, then loads more people will pass hopefully??

I think the marks we recieved for JS were correct and the bracket we were placed in also correct (upper,middle etc) but the pass mark wrong, like a type-o. All the info given was right but the pressed the 8 instead of the 3 say...if you see where I'm going,lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cabingirl

Gah! that could be it for me then as I only got 40 in the job sim.

Can we sue for emotional distress??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cc81

Are they coming out today or what? What a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sarahk8

i think we owe it to ourselves to sue every last one of the screw ups!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rtunes

For JS - Your score on this test was 54 , which is below the minimum standard and places you in the Upper Middle Group

What happens if you do fall below minimum standard in one area? Does that mean a fail for all?

Oops - can answer that myself - Candidates are required to reach the qualifying standard in each of the
    tests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 cc81

Think so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

rtunes wrote: »
    For JS - Your score on this test was 54 , which is below the minimum standard and places you in the Upper Middle Group

What happens if you do fall below minimum standard in one area? Does that mean a fail for all?

Oops - can answer that myself - Candidates are required to reach the qualifying standard in each of the
    tests.

Everybody was below the minimum standard, even people who scored 65 or more and were in the top group (87-100%). I would expect the pass mark to be somewhere near last years 45.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 siobhan c

is it just the JS pass mark gonna be changed????? really hope so!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shannon28

Hi everyone, Has anyone recieved any clues to when we will get the results, or even a update to whats going on. I am so fed up waiting and constantly checking my emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Ruen

shannon28 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Has anyone recieved any clues to when we will get the results, or even a update to whats going on. I am so fed up waiting and constantly checking my emails.

From publicjobs.ie:
    We have commenced re-issuing the results emails for the Mature Code Nursing 2012. This process involves
    sending an individualised email to over 1500 candidates. We expect that this process will take a number
    of hours to complete.

Not sure how long that's been up there though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

siobhan c wrote: »
    is it just the JS pass mark gonna be changed????? really hope so!

I'd expect pass marks for numerical and verbal will go up. They were both around 37-40 last year, I think.
    From the press release it seems that the individual test scores we were given should stay the same, they have been totalled up again to give true result.

People on facebook seem to think results will be with us by about 10pm, they were sent at 5pm today, according to the public jobs website.
    Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

i think i am going to ask for my paper back after the results come out, i dont trust them now.
    i havent got an e mail yet... have anyone else got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kernaw

just got my email it was the original marks wen u added them up yourself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

JUST GOT MY EMAIL!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fifip

whats the pass mark for js, im still waiting

its 43!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fifip

thats great im hopeful now

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

Just got my results delighted ;-)

what score did u get? do u know the minimum for trinity?

anybody else still waiting??? this waiting is killing me............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Louth1

Im still waiting! Hope we get them soon.it's torture waiting. Hope everyone is happy with their results. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

siobhan c wrote: »
    anybody else still waiting??? this waiting is killing me............

Still waiting here :mad:!!!

Does anyone know if it is just the total we added up ourselves or has anyones individual scores changed??????

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mims1711

I got 231 is that enough for trinity? :D

Still waiting here :mad:!!!

Does anyone know if it is just the total we added up ourselves or has anyones individual scores changed??????

Anyone iv spoke to said it as original score wen u totalled it yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mims1711

Yes thats what I got original result was 224 bt 231 when i added it up. You will prob get it any minute now good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

kernaw wrote: »
    Anyone iv spoke to said it as original score wen u totalled it yourself!

"Yes thats what I got original result was 224 bt 231 when i added it up. You will prob get it any minute now good lucksmile.gif"

Nice one thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

I got 244 , so all good for trinity midwifery fingers crossed ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

yeah tis original score people got

tic toc tic toc COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 icantwait

about time does any one know if 213 is enough to get into trinity or ucd midwifery

Advertisement