Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

yeah I would say you probably just log on with the CAO number, just thought they might have sent out an email already .. seems like the longest wait ever :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 siobhan c

so nervous :( 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I can't concentrate all week thinking about it... hopefully we are awaiting some great news :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gillybally

They will send us emails first thing friday morning with OOM (order of merit) and result, We will get a breakdown of results and feedback in about two weeks :)

Hope this helps.

Im hoping we get the tomorrow evening as last year they said it would be the friday morning but was actually the thursday evening. Best of luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Best of luck to everyone waiting on results. I hope it goes well for you all.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

Oh no Gillybally, why did you say that?! I'm going to be here all evening checking the website every half hour to see!:)

This is my first year trying to get in,so I'm being realistic about my chances. When I was doing the psychometric test some were telling it was their 3rd year trying! I admire and understand their dedication, I wont stop trying either. I went in worrying more about the maths section but I left worrying more about my answers to the job scenario questions :(

Best of luck everyone!

Yep , I guess I will be checking it every minute this evening. Fingers crossed for everyone...

This is my second year , for some reason I scored very low in the section about skills / experience last year so I took time with that this year. I thought I aced it last year and I failed and this year im very "meh" .. !! So will see what this evening/ tomorrow evening brings :D:rolleyes::o

Sorry for the false hope everyone!! Looks like it will be tomorrow morning as planned :(

Heres to another sleepless night!

Anyone heard anything yet?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Nothing yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

Do you get order of merit place and results?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

i think it is just the point we get ,im not to sure. has anyone got theres yet i keep checking no sign yet......good luck every one

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

Thanks for that and no notin yet...

Someone from RC rang them and they said it will be this afternoon :(

Well at least it will be today ... God the worry altogether, I dont think I have done a tap in work other than checking my email every 2 mins...

Going to try and not think about it until after lunch ... Good luck everyone :D;)

Hopefully, I dont trust them in there.

yeah sure they would probably just say that to get someone off the phone... sure they sent me an email initially with the completely wrong name on it..

I know they dd the same to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

the waiting is killing me. i wish they just send them.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

I have been waiting all morning as well..even though I don't hold much hope, the maths was a bit tricky, goodluck everybody!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

yeah sure they would probably just say that to get someone off the phone... sure they sent me an email initially with the completely wrong name on it..

hhhmmmm me too ,weird

Let the conspiracy theory's begin lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

hhhmmmm me too ,weird

Let the conspiracy theory's begin lol

Snap! I actually had 3 emails from them! (2 of them with wrong names)!

same as!!! wrong name!!! cant stop checkn emails today!! wish they would hurry up :)

yeah I just think they are very blasé in there... I hold no hope either way, seeing as I thought it was in the bag last year :D - so therefore I won't be disappointed right ? :cool:

could do with a drink right now because of all the stress of waiting!! lol :)

siobhan c wrote: »
    could do with a drink right now because of all the stress of waiting!! lol :)

I know me too ... If nothing happens by lunch I may have to take a half day and leave the car here lol... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

I also got an email with the wrong name...Michael something I think lol.

I'm half ways through a major spring clean of the house, wanted to get it done as I'm working all weekend..umm..that won't be happening now. Funny, housework usually distracts and relaxes me...not this time! And now ye have it in my mind to grab a bottle of wine from the shop!! :D

Ah stop, I have a friends birthday tomorrow, so I promised myself I wouldn't get a bottle of wine tonight... and now, it will be either a celebratory drink or a drown my sorrows. :o

LylaElise wrote: »
    I also got an email with the wrong name...Michael something I think lol.

I'm half ways through a major spring clean of the house, wanted to get it done as I'm working all weekend..umm..that won't be happening now. Funny, housework usually distracts and relaxes me...not this time! And now ye have it in my mind to grab a bottle of wine from the shop!! :D
    mine was to a michael aswell lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

Are you sure the results are out today?:confused:

Advertisement