Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gillybally

Word on the street is they will be sending them in the next hour or so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Converse86

Gillybally wrote: »
    Word on the street is they will be sending them in the next hour or so!!

So just so I have this right, are they e mailing us the result, or do we have to log on ! I haven't gotten any emails at all ?!?! Should I be worried ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Audidoo

I phoned them about 11a.m. and they confirmed over the phone that we would receive results & feedback by email in the "late afternoon"... tick tock tick tock.... !

They will be emailing us, i just have this info from people who have rang PAS to enquire. They havent actually sent us anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

I would hope if anything the numerous phone calls they would have received today would push them to get the emails out sooner rather than later... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill, god it's so nerve wrecking !! And if we do pass we'll have to wait for offers !!! God help us!! Longest day EVER!! where's anyone hoping to go ??

They said 'Late afternoon' to me too but someone on RC rang them at 12:30 ish and they said they are just waiting for an email back from CAO and they plan to send them about 1pm. so shouldnt be too long, i would say they are saying late afternoon just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Audidoo

Hey Converse 86 - am hoping for UL Midwifery, General 2nd choice.. would be so happy with either... Sincere best of luck to everyone ! Not long now....

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

come on.......................................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

Bet they don't send em out until 5pm so they can close their phone lines straight after...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

@ proudmum ciara...lol you're probably right

@ converse 86 - Unfortunately I was only able to apply for UL and UCC this year. Had to pick places near me so I could come home in evenings, my Dad died last year and mam is still is torn up about it (mental and physical health nosedived) just can't bring myself to be away from her right now. First choice is general in both places but I've also put down psychiatric and disabilities. Would be very happy with any of them.

I just can't handle this wait!!! I ended up getting that bottle of wine..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

Im hoping for Midwifery in Trinity & UCD put down childrens and general too . God I woke on the hour every hour last night, each time I fell back asleep I would dream I got an email and would have got a "We regret to inform you " and then anothe dream the email would be positive...

The waiting is killing me, ill be so disappointed if we don't fund out until Monday . I think last year they were bang on time.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42 siobhan c

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

LylaElise wrote: »
    @ proudmum ciara...lol you're probably right

@ converse 86 - Unfortunately I was only able to apply for UL and UCC this year. Had to pick places near me so I could come home in evenings, my Dad died last year and mam is still is torn up about it (mental and physical health nosedived) just can't bring myself to be away from her right now. First choice is general in both places but I've also put down psychiatric and disabilities. Would be very happy with any of them.

I just can't handle this wait!!! I ended up getting that bottle of wine..lol

God you've had a tough time, hoping it all turns around for you and you get the good news you want !!!
    In the meantime ... Wine is a great option :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Campbellsoups

Longest day ever

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Moyi

has anybody heard anything yet?have been pacing the floors all morning and this is the only thing that I can find online that is relevant, thought I was going mad like and that they had just forgotten me or something!! wish they would put me out of my misery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

Oh great!! My email has gone down,blah. Guess they must be sending out the results,lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Campbellsoups

Does anybody have a contact number for PAS. & I will phone them. This is a joke

doesnt look like the results are gonna be sent out today?!! as id hardly think they would be sent out after 5!

Does anybody have a contact number for PAS. & I will phone them. This is a joke

Is it on their website maybe? I totally agree like we are all waiting here for something that may change our feckin lives and they are all casual about it..jesus my nails are gone like.:eek:

• Advertisement

Apparently they have been released but it takes a while for them to come through...If anyone is looking for people to chat to, Everyone from RC is on a fb page called 'rollercoaster nursing/midwives', come over, the more the merrier!!

siobhan c wrote: »
    doesnt look like the results are gonna be sent out today?!! as id hardly think they would be sent out after 5!

Oh god no!! I cant go through another day of this torture!! Or weekend? They will hardly wait till Monday cause they are Public Jobs?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bxa

I rang them half an hour ago and they said they had been sent out but because there was so many it could take a whole to come through...

25 minutes left( i assume)...still no sign

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cc81

Hi, did anyone get results from the test yet?

Good luck to all....and no i didn't get it either(results that is!)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

i e-mail them and at 2 i got a repiled saying they be sent out today,still no sign yet.i keep checking my e mail every 5 mins. its a joke i wish they would just send them. good luck to every one. waiting is driven me mad.lol i think ill turn my lap top off. and stop checking my e mail.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

2 min to 5 please tell me there not going to make us wait till monday.i cant wait that long. has anyone got there yet?

doesnt look like we are getting them!! :( dont think my nerves can handle this stress all weekend!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

@converse 86- Thanks it has been tough, It was through being his full time carer that led me to this ambition to be a nurse, nothing else will do now. So in his death he gave me the greatest gift possible...the realisation of what I wanted to do with my life. He was such a great father that I rarely tear up when I think about him, just smile(don't know if that makes sense). And yes wine will always do lol! going down quite well.

ooh I must check out that fb page.

Still no email...this is agony!

Advertisement