Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Gillybally

This si so unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Campbellsoups

This so unfair that we haver heard a thing. We have waited so many weeks for today to come. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Irish-Princess

its ridiculous.

I notice in the public jobs website it also said it was goin to b down for maintanenec on Monday. Would this have anythig to do with it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Irish-Princess

I notice in the public jobs website it also said it was goin to b down for maintanenec on Monday. Would this have anythig to do with it?!

thats been like that for the last week or so . so i doubt it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Gillybally

Someone from RC has just been on to them and they said they have definitely been sent but they are done in batches in case it crashes and will take a while to come through.

Can go & f#!k now I say 😠

• Registered Users Posts: 42 siobhan c

this is getting beyond a joke now!!! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Moyi

Well fingers crossed that they arrive at some point today I cannot wait for the whole weekend..could they not have sent them out in batches this morning like? Its not like they were only correcting them up until last night these have been ready with the last couple of days like,maybe somebody with their cushy desk job forgot to press the send button? Sorry for rant its just that this is my second year applying last year i applied via fetac and no joy and if i dont get in this year im looking at leaving the country with my family,this would be one of the only things keeping us here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I'm going to burst......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Converse86

Ahhhhhhhh this is torture !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sheepie

its a very long wait

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Doubt it's happening now ,

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

this is a joke,did anyone get there results,im going mad,they should of started sending them out dismorning..

I still havent got anything anyway..have given up at this point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

Moyi wrote: »
    I still havent got anything anyway..have given up at this point :(
    I have given up too looks like it will be next week ! Ridiculous altogether !!!!!

is it def meant to be today the results are sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MS E Elliott

hey guys..i rang PAS at 10am this morning after waiting patiently on my e mail with scores..and the girl that answered the phone told me i would receive an e mail at the end of business today...so i come home at 630 and check and still no email...absolutely ridiculous.....has anyone had their scores yet???...

obviously gonna be monday before we hear back, ahhhh well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 misskellieo

ah no, dont think i can wait until monday :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

Still nothing..bad form!

guys check out this facebook page....."rollercoaster nursing/midwives" everyone waiting for results is on there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 proudmum_ciara

guys check out this facebook page....."rollercoaster nursing/midwives" everyone waiting for results is on there!!

just this sec sent a request to join..tks

I think that you may be on to something there, I have been checking the public jobs website all week and that was only posted up there this morning?I thought it was to do with maybe dealing with the backlog of people contacting them (because on the nursing handbook thing it states that u need to contact them by the 21st if you still have not received your email which obviously thousands of people will be at this stage) but I think at this point it might be because they will need to use those hours to send out the unsent emails?? Theres going to be alot of them!! have gone half mad at this stage.:mad:

that post on the website about it being down has been there a few days now, its noting to do with the results!!

Just sent a request to join too ;-)

Just got mine!!:D

I got my results... looks like I scored really high but didn't qualify in the Job simulation
    Your Overall Score score was 228 which places you in the Top Group (87% -
    100%). It is important to recognise that your scores represent how you
    performed on the test day and are not an indication of the full range of
    strengths and qualities that you may possess. Candidates are required to
    reach the qualifying standard in each of the tests. A summary of your
    scores is as follows: Skills Experience Questionnaire Your Score 54
    Qualifying Score 36 Verbal Test Your Score 65 Qualifying Score 17
    Numerical Test Your Score 67 Qualifying Score 12 Student Nurse Job
    Simulation Exercise Your Score 58 Qualifying Score 89 I hope you
    have found this report useful.

This is the worst form of email I have ever received in my life I have waited all day long to be basically sent a load of crap that I have to sift through its not even in paragraphs?just a big block of info? we have been tested by people who cant even compose a structured readable e-mail.:mad:

• Advertisement

I got my results... looks like I scored really high but didn't qualify in the Job simulation
    Your Overall Score score was 228 which places you in the Top Group (87% -
    100%). It is important to recognise that your scores represent how you
    performed on the test day and are not an indication of the full range of
    strengths and qualities that you may possess. Candidates are required to
    reach the qualifying standard in each of the tests. A summary of your
    scores is as follows: Skills Experience Questionnaire Your Score 54
    Qualifying Score 36 Verbal Test Your Score 65 Qualifying Score 17
    Numerical Test Your Score 67 Qualifying Score 12 Student Nurse Job
    Simulation Exercise Your Score 58 Qualifying Score 89 I hope you
    have found this report useful.

Im similar in the sense that I didnt get on well in job simulation they must want us to be ruthless bastards??? not sure what this will mean for me?:(

Advertisement