Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MS E Elliott

kernaw wrote: »
    This is my scores...hoping job simulation is a mistake

Your Overall Score score was 234 which places you in the Top Group
    > (87% - 100%). It is important to recognise that your scores represent how
    > you performed on the test day and are not an indication of the full range
    > of strengths and qualities that you may possess. Candidates are required
    > to reach the qualifying standard in each of the tests. A summary of your
    > scores is as follows: Skills Experience Questionnaire Your Score 61
    > Qualifying Score 36 Verbal Test Your Score 60 Qualifying Score 17
    > Numerical Test Your Score 56 Qualifying Score 12 Student Nurse Job
    > Simulation Exercise Your Score 63 Qualifying Score 89

your score is actually 240!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kernaw

your score is actually 240!!!

I added it up and thought that, but its so badly laid out. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fifip

i got 204 but when i added them it was 211 and it says in the hand book that each test has a max score of 80 so how can the minimum to pass for the job simulation be 89 i cant make sense of it only got 49 in the job simulation test

• Registered Users Posts: 4 missbreener

They said mine was 211 but when I add it I get 218 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kernaw

I still havent got mine!

Why have you guys got your scores and I havent?

They are sending them in batches, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 lc7777

are the people on the roller coaster forum saying the same thing that we are????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

Got 229, but only 51 in job simulation. Think we all have a nervous wait until monday to find out what the real pass mark is in JS.
    Btw, mine add up to 254, could this be because some parts of the test are weighted more important that others?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

did you get your on yr e- mail......

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

no clue got 227 yet added it and comes to 241? anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 loulouangela88

ok it says i got 219, but when i added it up it comes to 232... im so confused. i have been in tears since i got it.. i got full marks in both verbal and numerical test and failed badly with a 56/89 in the job stimulation!! dont know whats going on...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 mnbmendoza

so confused with all these points. i dont get anything at all :( :eek::confused:

Still no email.

Not a happy bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Moyi

Lads this is a joke,apparently the highest and lowest scores are the exact same as the ones from last year? 176 and 258? Like is that too much of a coincidence or what? I think the whole thing is a sham.:mad:

May have got it but lets see all minimum req skills 36
    verbal 47
    math 42
    job s 49
    =174? some one f'cked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

Guys EVERYONE is giving out that they got the wrong sccore... so there is DEFINATELY a mistake and someone should be sacked come monday morning on public jobs... lets hope they didn't actually fk up each of our individual scores... there is no way that everyone on this didnt pass and everyone on the rollercoaster forum on facebook... it is a mistake and after all our waiting we will still have to wait until monday morning.. keep the chins up that we all did well and we qualified.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

To be honest, I think it will take them a good few days to sort this mess out. Going by their record!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

Only got to check results now ( A friend called over, couldn't bring myself to check them in front of her)

Well there goes the dream for a year. Only got 200 (although 206 if I add it up myself). I scored above min standard in skills, verbal, and maths placing in either middle or upper middle. A lot of room for improvement next year. I totally screwed up with job scenario, only got 55.

I scored 48% in skills but they said they placed me in middle group (22-41%)...hows that right??

I'm so disappointed.:(

Only got to check results now ( A friend called over, couldn't bring myself to check them in front of her)

Well there goes the dream for a year. Only got 200 (although 206 if I add it up myself). I scored above min standard in skills, verbal, and maths placing in either middle or upper middle. A lot of room for improvement next year. I totally screwed up with job scenario, only got 55.

I scored 48% in skills but they said they placed me in middle group (22-41%)...hows that right??

what they sent out is a feck up dont despair yet nobody passed job stim it a cock up of monumental preportions (inc of that ****e e mail)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

LylaElise wrote: »

Don't feel disappointed I scored only 58 in the job simulation and everyone else was between 55 and 65 mark so I think that the qualifying score is wrong - don't be disheartened , everyone failed the job simulation ! It has to be a mistake ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fifip

LylaElise wrote: »

no dont panic there has defo been a mistake with the js minimum standard of 89 it is saying every one failed it and that cant be right so chin up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

!

i didnt get mine either.this is killing me..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

is it just me or does anyone else feel they were cheated on their individual scores?? :(

is it just me or does anyone else feel they were cheated on their individual scores?? :(

i do esp on verbal and job sim.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 philcake

:mad: i think there after making a complete **** of the whole thing

Have to say people should be fired or at the very least demoted, a child would prepare a better email and add up our score correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

Thanks a mill everyone. Something has definately gone awry I 'd say. How awful was the layout of that email. Have they never heard of a paragraph?!

Is anyone else just a little dismayed that there is no one to one interviews anymore, I know they're absolutely nerve wrecking but at least you can properly convey why you want to be a nurse you know. The way it is now I feel like a machine expected to dole out the right answer. Machines don't make nurses, people do. I would think it would be vital for them to get a "feel" for the person who they are essentially recruiting to care for the sick, injured and dying people of this country.

Put it this way a sociopath would absolutely fly through an test like this, they tend to have exceptionally high IQ's and while they may not feel emotion properly they can mimic it AND always know the right answer to give. But be in a room with one of them for 10 mins and if you have a decent intuition or have insight into human behaviour you can spot one right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Converse86

Where's joe DUFFY.... When ya need him ???

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lc7777

yeah i am concerned bout my verbal scores the verbal was easy and flew threw it no prob and my score ain't great 4 it at all, my math was really high and then my verbal score was bad even though i hundred percent did good in it- i think its all just so shoddy and when you can sit back and send such a total Shiz e mail out like that, how can you trust them to contain reliable content! i have never seen the likes of it like its a disgrace

Night all,tis doin my head in ...roll on monday morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

lc7777 wrote: »
    yeah i am concerned bout my verbal scores the verbal was easy and flew threw it no prob and my score ain't great 4 it at all, my math was really high and then my verbal score was bad even though i hundred percent did good in it- i think its all just so shoddy and when you can sit back and send such a total Shiz e mail out like that, how can you trust them to contain reliable content! i have never seen the likes of it like its a disgrace

Yeah completely agree!! thought i should have done better in the verbal answered all the questions (thats not to say i got them right :confused:) didnt get through all the maths yet i got a higher score in it, just thought maybe i would have got higher in the verbal??

Advertisement