Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature code nursing written assessment 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eimseypoo

lads have a look at the ID number on the email with the results...... cause the one in mine is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

eimseypoo wrote: »
    lads have a look at the ID number on the email with the results...... cause the one in mine is wrong.
    Yeah mine different to what i got to tell me about exam got is for a christine mc c!!WTF wtf F'uckin idiots:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Carm29

Which one is wrong campaign id or candidate id?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cc81

Does anyone know if the 89 was required for simulation test or was that a mess up as well ?

Carm29 wrote: »
    Which one is wrong campaign id or candidate id?

its the candidate ID in my one anyway. i dont know how anyone is gonna trust these guys again, how can the colleges, cao and even the HSE trust that the students they are sending out this year even passed the test. this is a **** tip of a situation, can they really come back from this???? i dont know if ill even trust the new result i'll get on monday. :confused:

• Advertisement

patk72 wrote: »
    Yeah mine different to what i got to tell me about exam got is for a christine mc c!!WTF wtf F'uckin idiots:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

its funny you say that, the email i got to tell me about the exam was for an ASHLEY something or other. i wasn't going to mention it cause i didn't want to cause anymore confusion but i'll jump on your band wagon now. it's shocking and extemely unfair on all of us. and they seemed so professional on the day of the exam with their rules and regulations, i wonder did the hand the finished exams to a pile of children to correct them....actually i'm being very unfair, my 9 year old would of done better and written a much better email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

cc81 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 89 was required for simulation test or was that a mess up as well ?

The test was only marked out of 80 so 89 is obviousy a mistake. Pass mark was 45 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 siobhan c

im actually very gutted about my results now as in the first email i got it said i got 219 but after counting them up myself i actually got 208!!! was sooooo happy with 219, but if they had av given the right result at the beginning i would not have got my hopes up!!! dont think i will apply next year after all this......... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cabingirl

Bhamsteve, hope that's enough for you, fingers crossed.

Last year I did well on job simulation but failed the experience/skills test. This year, I got 227 points altogether but only 40 on the job simulation, so reckon that's the end of the line, unless the pass mark is 39 (by some miracle). My email said I only got 197 points - 30 less than the actual mark as I got 227 in total. Can't believe I did so much worse on the job simulation test. But the whole mess casts doubt on the accuracy of these results anyway.

Utter shambles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Emila

Hi guys!

I'm in the same shoes with you all. I was well well prepared for the nursing&midwifery test, I was sure of 100% that I did very well on verbal and personal life experience but I've got for both of them only 49&52 which is obvious is a fake fabricated score!!! My total marks are 200 what they gave me but when I added them all together it come up to 202. Now I don't know what to think, the PAS is a complete joke!! How can someone believe them after all they did to dozens of people? I recon there will not be much difference in a new result they are going to send it to us, I feel soo hopeless....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

but when the results was sent to yous was yr name on it. my name was on it and the id num ect ? im going check the number now just in case. are they going to check all the exams again,, i thought i done good on the day and my results wherent great...

cabingirl i didnt answer all of the job simulation and i got 30 i was told that i fail on that as its 89 point that i needed to pass it , i think its a joke. what ever they send out now how can we beleive the results now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 loulouangela88

hi all, i checked my score, it is completely wrong, it has my name correct but my candidate id i completely wrong.. i ave no idea wats goin on... i got 236 (when added correctly by my not them w*****s) which i was reali happy about. now im thinkin its not even my result. im back to square one at this stage.. its ridiculous.. do they not realise that this is peoples lives that they are feckin:mad: up.. i will not trust them lot again.. to actually mess up on such an important thing is outrageous... every single one of them should be fired....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RubiksLeo

hey guys im on the same boat too. firstly my score doesn't add up, they say i got 216 when i should have got 223! i got 55 in job simulation so I didn't meet the requirement but i still manage to fall in the upper group!??? Then I checked back on my emails to see what they sent me in march. First they sent me an email with the wrong name, an hour later I get a new one telling to disregard the previous one but the candidate number from the new email doesn't match the candidate number I got in my email Friday!! So what the hell is my candidate number??? can't remember the one I used on the day!!! what the hell!!! I really don't trust what I get tomorrow now! its so messed up!!!

im the same my name is on it but they have the wronge cadidate number this is a joke.... do they know that they have done this (gave wronge cadidate number)_someone else points to us? this is crazy first adding marks up wronge now giveing us wronge numbers (someone else scores).... it not fair......

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Barkley87

If ya still have your invitation print out check the candidate ID on that with the results email, they should match. The emails they sent out back in march were a joke with the wrong name and a different candidate ID which obviously weren't ours. Let's hope we get the right emails tomorrow and everything is sorted because this is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Storm Trooper Stu

I thought it was just my totals that were wrong, I was quite happy with the result but this morning I noticed it's the wrong candidate number so the're not even my results. Now i'm nervous. I say wrong number but all I know is the numbers on the March email don't match the number on the email from Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Hi guys I hope ye are holding up, I'm a 2010 candidate, just finished 2nd yr. I'm actually angry for ye, the process is so stressful and now this, absolute joke, I hope it's sorted today for ye, xxx get on those phone's at 9, don't stop until ye get answers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cabingirl

Thanks to Smiler for the message of support.

Sure enough, the candidate number is also incorrect on my mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Have you called them this morning? I'm open mouthed reading the posts, I would have gone through them for a short cut. Any idea when this will be sorted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

So here we are again ! Another day of waiting and wondering and hoping we all passed ! What a joke altogether . This is life changing stuff for people and they treat it like a joke

still cant get over this mess!! on friday when i got the results, i was happy with them and i told my family and friends i done well, now if my new results are bad, its gonna be really embarressn to tell them i actually did bad!!!!!!! :(

UPDATE: rang just now and was told TOTALLY DISREGARD THE RESULTS YOU RECEIVED and the new results will be sent out tommorrow or maybe before weekend,we had a few problems and we were in all weekend,the girl was completely blaise about the whole thing...

patk72 wrote: »
    UPDATE: rang just now and was told TOTALLY DISREGARD THE RESULTS YOU RECEIVED and the new results will be sent out tommorrow or maybe before weekend,we had a few problems and we were in all weekend,the girl was completely blaise about the whole thing...
    pure joke!!!!!!! before weekend??? whatever happened to monday like they said in email??????

she said tuesday,in the same sentence "well in next few days, hopefully before weekend" twas all 'ah sure these thing happen :rolleyes:' kinda attitude:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 07audia4

im just after getting off the phone to them, and was told that results would be sent out this afternoon, i honestly dont dont think they have a clue, this is a complete joke, i have been so stressed since friday, didnt get my results until 11.40pm, then 2 get a mark of 193 but which is totally wrong, i really feel 4 all other candidates,because i know exactly what this weekend has been like, the worst in a long time. dont think pas should get away with this and what they have put evey thru. nightmare!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 freddieelmo

Oh my god this is a complete joke - so how are we to know that the new results are not a mistake too . I told everyone I done well and I was hoping the 89 in the JS was a mistake ! This is a disaster altogether .

Anyone fancy givin old joe a call this afternoon,my face is made for tv u see;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Storm Trooper Stu

Right, just got off the phone to them, spoke to a very nice girl who told me the results should be out today and the score of 89 as a minimum was wrong and it should have been in the forty's. The problem seems to have occurred when the CAO transferred all of the applicant details to them via a xl spreadsheet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 RubiksLeo

Hey guys whats the phone number to ring? I want to find out did i actually get the wrong results! The candidate numbers are different from the email sent in march! i got 216 when i should have got 223! but what if the results i got were someone else's results??? if i get lower than this i'm worse off! how the hell can we trust the results!!! if i'm not happy with the results i will be asking for my paper back to check it out for myself!

Advertisement