Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clear cube make up storage

• 15-04-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

Not sure if this is the best forum for the query , does anyone know of anywhere that sells something similar to the clear cube make up storage ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Smc30

I have some some acrylic drawers that I got in muji that are quite similar. They are stackable so you can keep adding as your makeup collection gets bigger :

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=2424

...and if you search muji makeup storage on youtube you can get a good idea of how much they can hold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 Obwancan

Smc30 wrote: »
    I have some some acrylic drawers that I got in muji that are quite similar. They are stackable so you can keep adding as your makeup collection gets bigger :

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=2424

...and if you search muji makeup storage on youtube you can get a good idea of how much they can hold.

Thanks for that, they look perfect! Are they expensive ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Smc30

I can't remember exactly how much they were. However I do know that that the are horribly overpriced when compared to the sterling prices in the link I posted previously. Definitly not using any normal exchange rate.
    I justified the spend though. Like you I wanted a Clear Cube, but they went into the hundreds in prices so this was a much cheaper alternative.
    The staff in the Muji store on Chatham street in Dublin are very helpful, and i generally would give them a ring to make sure what I'm looking for is in stock before I head up. They will put it aside for you to pick up later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Woodies or diy shops sometimes have gems of storage drawers/sets for decent prices. I remember seeing something similar to Clear Cube in Lidl a while ago for less than 30 quid.

Advertisement