Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser for Red Hair

• 15-04-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Ok ok so i've heard all the red pubes jokes before and don't find them funny anymore!! What i'm wondering about is has any person, male or female ever had successful laser hair removal treatment? I went for a consultation years ago for facial hair, all very blonde and was told it wouldn't work on fair hair, fair enough! So I was thinking i'd like to have bikini and underarm done and some salons say their new lasers can eliminate red hairs now but I was also told that it doesn't actually work on red hair when I went for my consultation and it was a marketing gimic to show that the technology has improved. Surely there has to be somenone out there with non blak or brown hair whether it be around their private region, on legs or underarm that has had laser and it's worked???

Advertisement