Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation program?

Options
  • 15-04-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Any animators recommend any good freeware animation software similar to Adobe Flash? I've tried looking at some reviews but a lot of them aren't really consistent enough.I'd really like to do some small projects if I have some time over the summer and improve process.

I appretiate any suggestions and advice

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

You can download and install a fully functional toonboom animate software program on trial basis. I think the only functionality not included with trial is exporting (don't hold me to.that). Using it myself and find it very good. Lots of tutorials available for it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cathy McGovern

Burky126 wrote: »
    Any animators recommend any good freeware animation software similar to Adobe Flash? I've tried looking at some reviews but a lot of them aren't really consistent enough.I'd really like to do some small projects if I have some time over the summer and improve process.

I appretiate any suggestions and advice

Thanks!
    Hiye - anime studio pro does a free version for 30 days so you can try it and see if any use? Not sure what age you are but teens camp on www.fizgigcamps.com if relevant

Advertisement