Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin Roller Disco - car break-ins

Options
  • 15-04-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone whose been to the Spin Dance class or Roller Disco up near Longmile Road has had their car broken into recently? Happened to mine and another persons car last night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,473 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Debbiew123 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone whose been to the Spin Dance class or Roller Disco up near Longmile Road has had their car broken into recently? Happened to mine and another persons car last night.

It happened a while back and Spin Dance hired people to patrol the car park in the evenings.
    I thought that problem had been solved.
    Where did you park your car? It's quite a large car park but cars parked near the front door are always ok - the previous time it happened, it was only the cars parked furthest away from the door and the lights.
    It can get very busy there though - particularly when Zumba classes are taking place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Debbiew123

We parked about 20m, if that, from the entrance in the spaces opposite the doors. It was still light outside, so darkness or lack of visibility wouldnt have been an issue.

It's just disappointing that this was allowed to happen when from looking at their facebook page, this has been an issue recently and nothing was done to warn people - no signs up, lack of secuirty presence in the car park. There was a security camera, but the footage is too grainy to make out the reg. It makes you wonder if there is a point in having the camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,473 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Were you in the Roller Disco or the dance studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Debbiew123

The Roller Disco, wasn't too busy which is why we got a space not far from the entrance

Advertisement