Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Architecture Sets - Where Can I Buy These?

• 15-04-2012 8:37pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there Lego fans.

I've been a longstanding member of boards.ie but have only recently discovered the Lego forum.:) I was a total Lego addict as a child with a Lego town in my bedroom and space Lego, castle Lego etc. and as a grown up I am delighted that Lego now has a range for adults that they can buy and build for themselves without any shame.:o:D

I was looking at the Lego website and I see that they have some superb sets that are based on famous buildings like the Sydney Opera House, Falling Water house etc, like the one pictured below:

1329840464-sydney-opera-house-box-528x449.jpg

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find these sets in either Smyths Toys or Toymaster. Where can I buy them? Can I order them from Lego directly or is there a shop in Dublin that sells them?

I'd be really grateful if you could help me in my query.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 weeman41

I don't know of anywhere in Ireland stockinging them so your best option is to buy from Lego.com, they ship from the UK and are very fast i have used them in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

I seen these built over in Legoland and to be honest was very underwhelmed by them. They are very small.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ridiculous Lee Handsome

Very small and very expensive for the number of parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭g0g

I was in the same boat a few months ago thinking of buying these, but similar to post above decided they don't have enough pieces and look to basic. Check out my other thread on Nanoblocks (I swear I don't work for them!!!!) as I've found them to be a great alternative getting much more detail into less space. (although they can be a little bit fiddly)

Advertisement